-EIGHTY THREE-

"Greedy bastard couldn't even allow us to watch," Jin snickered.

I turned to them both and they immediately placed their headphones on, and relaxed into their seats.

"Sorry I'm late," he said as he placed his bag in the overhead compartment.

"Had fun?" I questioned, knowing full well he had.

He smiled and winked in reply. "Jinx knows where to meet us?" he asked a few seconds later and I nodded.

I'd sent Eunha a message telling them to stop in England. They had been in the air for long anyway. We all needed a break from the chaos; even if it was just for a day or two.

A sudden movement caught my attention, and I looked towards the front to see Mina, with a little girl in her arms, speaking to the flight attendant. She passed our row and stood where Jin and Namjoon were seated. I watched as she looked at her tickets, which were no doubt the ones I had sent to her, before looking at Namjoon.

"I think you're in my seat," her soft but confident voice caused Taehyung to look to me in surprise.

"Oh, sorry," Namjoon said as he stood up and looked around in confusion. Then he shuffled off to his assigned seat. The little girl in Mina's arms reached over and smacked Jin, in an attempt to get his attention.

"Sorry about that," Mina said to him.

"No, it's no problem." He smiled.

I turned in my seat, and looked forward with a small smile on my face.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please turn on your screens to view a message from the President of  Korea," the pilot spoke over the intercom.

"Right on time," Taehyung whispered before he turned it on.

"Good evening. Tonight, I am pleased to report to the Korean people and to the world that  Korea has conducted an operation that has resulted in the disorganization and decimation of the terrorist group known as Rsamks.

"As you all know, they have been responsible for the murder of dozens of innocent men and women within the last month. Today, at my direction, special agents targeted an operation in  Ulsan. And after a firefight, the men responsible for The Blue Garden Massacre, the bombing of the J.P Building, and the murder of federal agents across the country, including my daughter, as well as many of your sons and daughters, were brought to justice.

"Today, all those who seek to bring forth terror are reminded of the greatness and zero-tolerance of this country and the determination of the Korean people. We will not bend to terror. We will face it and say not today. Not Ever. As such, a memorial shall be built to commemorate the fallen. We must—and we shall—remain vigilant. Thank you. May God bless you, and may God bless the Korea."

The passengers erupted into cheers as Taehyung kissed the back of my hand.

"We won. It's over," he whispered to me.

"This is can never happen again," I whispered back.

"I know."

I nodded, but I couldn't speak. Yes, we'd won this war and I was going to make damn sure that it would be the last one we ever fought. Things were going to have to change. But right now—right now all I cared about was having my son in my arms and my husband at my side.

-------------------------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------------------------------------