-FIFTY FOUR-

"Y/N," I moaned into her mouth.

Using that to her advantage, she flipped us both over, straddled my waist, and pressed her hands against my chest. Then she pushed herself up before slamming back down.

"Jesus fuck, baby," I gasped out.

She grinned, but didn't stop as my hands went to her waist and held her in place. She rode me hard and fast, and there was no way I would've been able to last much longer. My hands traveled up her body until I was cupping her breasts. Sitting up, I kissed and bit them both.

When she slowed, I flipped us over once more, and I took her thighs into my hands before fucking her harder.

"Tae. Fuck. Ahh!" Her voice shook.

I kissed her neck as she came; and moments later I followed her in my own sweet release.

"Fuck, I love you." I drew in a deep breath, and pulled out as I fell beside her.

She ran her hands through her hair, and took a few deep breaths before she sat up. Leaning over, she kissed me deeply and we stared at each other. I smiled into the kiss before she broke away.

"I love you too."

I never got tired of hearing that.

Y/N'S POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, today I stand before you humbled, astonished, and proud," the President spoke from the podium, as he raised his hand and gestured towards Taehyung and me. "And it is because of this man and this woman. Over the years, I have been asked by both nationals and foreigners alike, 'What does it mean to be Korean?' What do you stand for? How far are you willing to go?' The answer to those questions is in this very room."

"He's laying it on thick," Taehyung whispered to me.

I kept a straight face for the cameras and leaned into him as Eunwoo grabbed my pearls. "I know, I wrote it."

I heard him chuckle, but paid no mind.

President Kim stood straighter as he read the next lines. "When Kim Y/N saw a threat, not only to our country, but to our way of life, she didn't just report it. She went above and beyond all expectations, asking only one simply question: What can I do?

"With no regard to her own wellbeing and only hours after giving birth to her son, Eunwoo, she gave the Korean government an opportunity to not only gather information, but to strike swiftly. As a parent myself, I cannot imagine the pain she must have felt not knowing when she would be reunited with her family. I asked her not once, but twice, if she understood the consequences of her actions, and she told me she never wanted to turn on the television and see another building burn, or parents weeping, or our great nation mourn, ever again. If she can sacrifice what she thought was a little, for a greater good, to help fight the war on terror, she can handle her heartache."

Taehyung turned to me with a grin, and clapped along with all those in attendance. I took Eunwoo's little hand and waved along with him, smiling at the crowd.