-THIRTY ONE-

He lifted me up. Two steps. That was all it took before he dropped me on my back in the center of our bed. I could feel him above of me. His fingertips spread down the length of my arms until his hands were in mine.

"Mmm..." I moaned against his mouth when he kissed me so hard, so passionately, as his tongue explored my mouth. I couldn't help but clench my legs together.

"Tae," I whispered as he broke away from his embrace. It was sudden, and before I could react, he lifted my hands above my head and pressed them against the headboard. Kissing the insides of my wrists, he quickly tied and fastened them to the frame of the bed. Repeating the process with my other arm, I was soon restrained, though I longed to touch him...to kiss him again.

"How strong are these knots?" I grinned as I pulled against them to see if they would hold.

In return for speaking, he pinched my nipples, and my already sensitive body jerked in response.

"Didn't you know, wife? I was a Boy Scout."

If I could have seen him, I was sure he was smirking at me.

Do your worst, my mind begged.

But he left me there, and all I could feel were his light touches. He was teasing me and torturing me all at the same time. He knew how badly I wanted him. I bit my lip, and with each of his soft and gentle touches, I grew more and more excited to the point where I, Kim Y/N, was ready to for him to end this and just take me.

"You're so wet, baby."

I expected his hands, but it was his tongue that found its way between my legs, and as I felt it, I ached against it.

"Fuck, Tae!" I gasped when his tongue entered me, I tried to reach for him, forgetting for a moment that my wrists were bounded. I wanted to hold onto him, to feel him against my fingertips, and yet I was forced to endure his torture.

"Not yet." He stopped and I cried out.

How could I be this weak already?

He kissed my inner thigh as I took a deep breath and tried to not think about how close I just was.

"You're shaking, but baby I said tremble."

"Taehyung!" I gasped in both pleasure and pain as something hot dropped onto my nipple. The pain was quick, but the sensuality of it lingered. Slowly the drops fell onto my skin, each one driving me more and more insane.

"Taehyung." I moaned again when he finished with my breast and worked his way downwards. I could feel my body tremble, and when that drop fell right between my legs, I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Ahh...Taehyung!" I shuddered as I came.

"Much better," he replied.

"Fuck you." Fuck you for torturing me so easily like this.