-EIGHTY TWO-

They nodded just as another explosion erupted inside, shattering all the windows on the top level.

"Move it. Move it! Clear the way!" the officer yelled, as he led us to the ambulance.

"We're fine, I just want to go home," Y/N told them.

"Ma'am, we need to get you check—"

"I'm going home. This damn city is trying to kill me! Massacres, bombings! I feel like I'm in a fucking war!" she snapped as another bomb went off. The back part of the building began to collapse, sending a thick plume of smoke towards us.

It wasn't ideal, but it gave us the cover we needed to escape.

"Taehyung!" Y/N yelled with a smile on her face as we moved away from the scene.

"What?"

"Did we just win?"

"Almost."

After all, we still had Doeun to deal with.

Y/N'S POV

Dirt and dust coated every inch of me. My hair was heavy with it, and I noticed that even the ends were burnt. Taehyung looked just as bad, and from the smug look on our faces, it'd be hard to imagine what we'd just escaped. We walked into the basement, not expecting to find anyone but Doeun.

However, Suho, who sat at the computer, pulled his gun on us as we walked in.

"Really?" Taehyung said, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Boss! What happened? Everything's gone. How'd you do it?" he asked, as he wheeled his chair around to face us.

"What the fuck?" Taehyung grumbled as he noticed both Jin and Namjoon beating the crap out of Doeun. "I thought I told them to leave!"

"Jin said he had nothing left, Namjoon called Eunha and then they both went in there before I could talk to them," Suho responded.

"Really? Before you could talk to them?" Even with one leg he could have said something.

"Alright, maybe I wanted the bastard who took my leg to get what was coming to him." He fought back a grin.

Shaking my head at him, I walked over and grabbed the handlebars then wheeled him over to the window.

"Then here's a front row seat," I told him. I patted him on the shoulder just as Taehyung entered the room.

"Enough! I want him alive so I can kill him slowly," Taehyung said to his brothers.

They froze, their faces covered in blood splatter, no doubt shocked to see him.