-FIFTY FIVE-

"She was hoping for a private moment to speak with you," I told them, as I took a seat on the couch and placed Eunwoo on my knee.

"Sweetheart?" her mother whispered, as she brushed the strands of her blonde hair.

"I'm fine. I should head back."

"I don't understand," President Kim said as he looked between us.

Before he had a chance to say another word, the door opened and Jin came in, dressed quite sharply in black suit and red tie.

He looked straight at Jisoo for a moment, and as she took a timid a step forward, he all but cut her down with a look of disgust and anger in his eyes, causing her to take a much larger step back.

"Right on time, big brother, your wife here has a lot of press to do today, isn't that right? I'm sure you both can come off as a loving couple for the camera," Taehyung said as he waved him inside.

"Yes, I can. Is there anything else you need?" he asked, and I glanced at Taehyung who smirked.

We'd broken him, which meant that we had to fix him...but that part would come later.

"Wife," Jin called for Jisoo with an unfamiliar harshness that caused her to shudder.

She took his arm, and turned to leave.

We were still going to need to watch out for both of them. Jin had proven his loyalty for now, but as easily as he'd turned against his wife, he could've turned against us, if Jisoo played on his emotions. He may have been trying to hide his affection for her, but it was still there.

"Who are you texting?" Taehyung asked me, and for a moment, the old me wanted to tell him to mind his own damn business.

"Minho. I think it would be best he stayed on their tail as well." If I knew Minho as well as I thought I did, he was livid about the situation. He didn't take kindly to betrayal.

The stupid First Lady stood in front of me with her hands propped on her hips as if I was supposed to be intimidated by that. "Whatever you're doing to my daughter, I'm asking you to stop. She's a good person and I know good isn't something you people are familiar with, but—"

"Should I take this, or would you like the honors?" I asked Taehyung as I stood holding Eunwoo to my chest.

"Knock yourself out," Taehyung replied, as he took Eunwoo from my arms and allowed me to face the wannabe Jackie-O.

Clasping my hands together, I rolled my shoulders and smiled. "Your daughter is not a good person. You are not a good person. None of us in this room are good people. That's why we're able to stand here today. We've all made deals, we've all signed our names in blood, and we've all looked the other way at some point. I believe in good people. I know they're out there, feeding the poor, clothing orphans and all that shit. But they do not cross over into our world; they are not in our story, because once again, they are good people. If Jisoo was good, she would have walked away when she could. If you were good, you would have never allowed her to marry into this family. You would have never gone back to your husband, and you wouldn't be the First Lady. You. Are. Not. A. Good. Person. So let us all be clear on who we are. The good people are the voters, the middle class, the poor, is that something you want to be?"