Morning After a meaningful camp

Haileys Synopsis:
As the sun begins to rise on the coast, and the realization after such an incredible night of laughs,romance, s'mores and jays very attractive 80's love song singing, that really put me over the edge on how sweet he can actually be.
Last night will always be one for the ages, something I'll never forget..
but for now I'm gonna go soak in one last meditation, before he wakes up, i softly kiss him on his cheek, not wanting to wake him. Quietly re zip the tent and head to my spot.

Jays Synopsis:As the sun rises, it hits me that day 5 has begun, last night was the most fun I've had in such a long time, I've been so caught up in the moments at one point I've forgotten the meaning of the little things

Jays Synopsis:
As the sun rises, it hits me that day 5 has begun, last night was the most fun I've had in such a long time, I've been so caught up in the moments at one point I've forgotten the meaning of the little things.
After last night, she made me realize there was more to life than it seemed, she opened my eyes on what I needed and what I was missing.
Moments like this made me realize that. She made me realize that..
as I look off into the distance hails is meditating again.
She just looks at peace, and of course she looks incredibly sexy.. this morning no make up, and dirty blonde hair.
But anyway, as I disassemble the tent, roll up the sleeping bag pack all of our stuff make sure the fire is totally out, don't wanna burn this place out as soon as hails wraps up her meditation gotta get rolling back to our hotel..
I'm sure she needs a shower, as do I.

Haileys Synopsis:
God this place is so peaceful, calming, and a huge mental recharge, and my emotional stress is now gone, I feel like a new girl after this..
but as I notice him having got our campsite all packed, up, he holds his arms out as i jog back up and into his big arms, and kiss his chest.
Babe I whisper, this one was so much fun since we've packed up, and I could stare at the ocean all day,
He agrees but all good things must come to an end.
he gives me a deep kiss, babe he whispers, I love you.

I love you too.

let's get the hell outta here and get back to civilization,
I giggle, I need an expresso and a damn shower I feel so gross.

he laughs, let's hit it, as he tops off our fuel for the two hour ride back to the hotel..

to the most beautiful spot ever..

Ciao.. we love you!

Synopsis:
3 1/2 hours later we both arrive to the hotel and are greeted by the hotel bell hop.
Good morning, Mr &Mrs Hal-steee-d
Good morning, we both greet the bell hop.
As we walk in, the front desk, says hope you both have had a good time.
We cleaned your room, fresh sheets towels, new pillows fresh coffee and expresso and a few cannolis on the house.
Jays face oh cannolis. He rubs his stomach.
She laughs, kisses jay while walking on the elevator.
My expresso she blushes.
He laughs, the number 21 can't come any faster..
she laughs as I grab her ass..

babe, your starting again she laughs.

"ding", 21st floor ..

Finally we both take off running to the room.. hails opens the door, takes her hoodie, shirt & yoga pants off.
throws them on the floor goes straight for her toothbrush,
Turns the shower on to warm up
while looking in the mirror damn I look sexy with a tan
she laughs.

A few seconds later I hear him taking off his pants & shirt.
I felt him Grabbing my ass, again I giggle
Before grabbing his toothbrush..
damn babe he starts staring, that tan looks so sexy on you.
She blushes as she jumps in the shower..
Strawberry shampoo how I missed you,
she kisses the bottle.

He giggles.. that sound of a shower I've missed that.
As Hailey is humming in such a hot steamy shower.
Which is super cute.
It'll buy me sometime to go ahead and prep her surprise gift.
It's nothing much but a brand new hoodie, as well as her favorite yoga pants with those fancy pockets.
As well as some really seductive smelling perfume, & new ooofos..

back to what I was saying I laugh.
It's those little things in life we all take for granted.
She made me realize that..
as I hear her adorable humming over the falling water..
God she is so sexy, but she's my kinda sexy.. I laugh
as I go make her expresso, and yeah these cannoli's are gangster!
I won't be able to look at a Chicago cannoli the same way..
every time I hear Mariah Carey's "Sweet fantasy" come on the radio..

It's one of those hits, that hits kinda different you know

Haileys Synopsis:
Damn that shower felt so good, my hair feels soft again not all sweaty anymore I feel refreshed..
Jay your shower is ready..
he laughs your expresso and cannoli is all set.
As he walks by me, he says babe on the bed i got you some thing, as he playfully smacks my ass. I blush.
Babe you and my butt I giggle.
She wonders what the big surprise is. As he shuts the door.
Love you babe.

Also, dinner date place, it's your choice tonight..
see you in a few minutes.
This Hot shower is gonna be just what this Halstead needs..