We need to hang this masterpiece somewhere - e.o

This is just some fluffy stuff ig with Lizzie and yn with their kid

I really didn't know where to go with this so I'm sorry if it's too boring

Warnings: not proofread so I'm sorry if u can't read anything

Word count: 1598

——————

Y/N'S POV:

I wrapped my arms around her waist as she hummed along to the music playing in the background, her hips swaying to the rhythm. I hear a soft sigh fall past her lips as she leans back into me, the sensation causing goosebumps to appear across my skin.

It was a usual Tuesday night, Elizabeth nor I had any work for the next couple of weeks, leaving us the perfect amount of time to spend focused on and with our family. Our daughter Elena was six years old, she was the cutest kid ever and was the best acting partner with Lizzie when she pretended to know what she was reading.

"Sweetheart, you need to watch, Lena" Lizzie smiles softly, reminding me about our child that is currently doing some drawings and paintings at the dinner table. Lizzie turns around in my arms and gently cupping my cheek, "I am, I just can't find her paint brushes" I pout playfully.

"Well, I can tell you they're not here" she teases and giggles softly, biting her lip gently, "she left them at my moms house, she said she'll drop them off on the weekend when she takes Elena to the park" her slender fingers gently brush a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I quickly peck Lizzie's lips a few times, "okay, once you're done with dinner come over and see how good our creativity skills are" i whisper and walk away slowly from Lizzie, hearing her contagious laughter.

I walk back over to our daughter who's sitting at the dinner table, which is covered with a plastic cloth so she doesn't stain the table. A few colouring pencils and pens were scattered around the table while a little paint tray was beside her with a mini stack of papers.

"Mama, did you find my brushes?" A cute hopeful grin on her lips. She has big green eyes and an adorable little nose, the exact same as Elizabeth's, the resemblance making me unable to resist spoiling the little girl.

"You left them at grandma's house, baby, but we can find a way to paint without the brushes" i kiss her forehead gently and sit beside her, squirting a few different coloured paints in the tray. "How?" She furrows her eyebrows and pouts in confusion as she examines my movements.

I dip the tip of my forefinger in the blue paint before pressing my finger against the paper, leaving a small blue circle on the white paper, "we can finger paint" i smile softly over at the puzzled child.

I watch as she dips her finger in the paint before placing it beside the dot I had marked on the paper, her eyes shining as she realises what she can do, eagerly she dips practically her whole hand in almost every colour, leaving a unique colour and shape on the paper.

"Ah-ah, Lena, arms up" she lifts her arms up, i roll her sleeves halfway up her arms, making sure she doesn't dirty or stain her white top with the paint.

We both paint in silence along with Lena mumbling some incoherent words along to the music that's Lizzie's playing in the kitchen. I painted a smiley face with my finger feeling Elena's eyes on my movements, figuring out how to recreate the masterpiece I had just made.

"Look, mama" she giggles, rubbing her finger on her nose, the action making me roll my eyes playfully at her.

"Lena, don't paint yourself, dear" Lizzie chuckles at our daughter, holding out a wet wipe and rubbing it exaggeratedly all over our daughters face making her giggle adorably. "Mommy, look what Mama showed me" she excitedly points at the piece of paper that had some very.. beautiful colours and.. different patterns.