Social anxiety - e.o

A/n: tired and have so many tests to revise for this week so you shall get this spectacular piece.

TW: panic attacks, anxiety, social anxiety.

Word count: 1223

——————————-

Y/N'S POV:

Since I was young I've had social anxiety, which isn't the funnest thing in the world to have; especially when you thought everything you were feeling was normal and everyone else felt it.

But I was obviously wrong about that.

Anyway, as a celebrity, having any anxiety or disorder can be a struggle but you have to learn to live with it - as I have -.

Today though, my social anxiety was just slowly rising through the roofs. The more I thought about going to this interview/panel, the more I would worry and so on.

Sadly, my girlfriend, Elizabeth Olsen, also had this anxiety type so we would know how to calm each other down. I guess it's easier knowing someone else knows how your feeling but sometimes I wish no one did. Just because its the worst.

Currently in the back of the car with Lizzie beside me, our hands interlocked as my leg bounces up and down, my hands become a little sweaty.

"Sweet Girl?" She whispers over to me

I hum in response, my mind was overthinking about everything. My posture? My facial expression? What I will say to kind questions.?What I will say to rude or uncomfortable remarks made by people? What if something embarrassing happens? What if they notice how much I fidget?

"Bug? Are you okay?"

"Oh, um, yeah I'm fine," I fake smile over to my girlfriend who looks at me obviously unconvinced.

She raises her eyebrows at me, maintaining eye contact, waiting for a truthful answer.

"Please don't lie,"

"I'm just anxious," I Mutter barely audible.

I'm not good with expressing how I'm feeling. I would rather just wait till somebody sees how I'm feeling and changes what ever makes me feel this way, or if I do express how I feel, I will probably have a breakdown. Another possibility is that I say it and laugh which is kinda psychotic but oh well.

"My love, It's okay to feel like that but I'll be by your side whenever you need me and if you do just tell me or get my attention some way and we can quickly find away to escape," she says quietly but loud enough for me to hear, laughing lightly towards the end because we normally have escape plans and signals we put together if either of us feel nervous.

"Ok, thank you," I murmur and look down at my lap.

"Don't thank me princess, just tell me if you feel like everything is getting too much and we can find some way to leave,"

I hum and kiss her knuckles while looking at her green irises that always captivate me.

"If you feel anything like that tell me too, please" I half smile.

"Of course, darling," Lizzie beams at me as we both lean in, her soft lips gently colliding with mine.

After a minute we pull away. Lizzie's eyes still closed while I observe her face. God she's perfect. Her lips. Her nose. Her eyes. Just everything.

I didn't even realise she had opened her eyes until she giggled lightly and her bottom lip was pulled between her teeth to hide her smile.