Hands* - w.m

A/N: writing some random stuff rn so enjoy whatever this will be.

!smut warning!

Word count: 1329

————————-

Y/N's POV:

Okay. As most people in this world are, I am obsessed with my amazing girlfriends hands. But my girlfriend was Wanda Maximoff. So you know with her wiggly woos she had very.. skilful hands, as one would if they had her powers. But right now her hands were just in my mind on repeat.

My mind completely and solely focused on her hands. Zoned out. Picturing her hands doing... things. Yeah. Things.

Wanda's POV:

"Printsessa,(princess)" I called to y/n as we were both cuddled up on the couch.

Silence.

"Detka?(baby)" Questioning. What is she thinking about? She's literally zoned out staring at the wall. I could read her mind but I don't want to break our rule and disrespect her privacy.

I nudge her a little as she slowly turns her head then her eyes to look at me.

"Hm. What? Sorry love,"

"I was just gonna ask if you wanted to do something else, or put a different show on," I sort of half asked her while answering her question.

Now I'm intrigued. I wanna know what she was thinking about.

"Oh, yeah. Okay, ok yeah sure. I don't mind darling," she's acting weird.

Blush tinted her face a little, while her pupils were slightly dilated.

I tilted my head at her and gently bit down on my lip. "Kotenok(kitten), what's wrong?"

"Um, nothing just- yeah," she shrugged her shoulders.

I put my hand on her thigh, "you know you can tell me what's wrong, dorogoy(darling),"

"Yeah, I know, I know. I'm just a little- just read my mind." She huffed out, obviously frustrated with herself

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Wands hurry up,"

"Ok, ok." I whispered as I brung my hand up to her head and read her mind.

———your dirty ass mind———

"Fuck, wanda. Yes. Right there."

"Good girl, moya lyubov,"

————————

Oh- um.

I didn't realise that's what she was thinking about.

I could feel the blush on my cheeks growing more as I realised everything.

Maybe I should tease her for a bit. Maybe.

Y/N's POV:

"Wan, can you just- help me out here," I cringed at my own words. I didn't know what the fuck to say. I wasn't great at asking for Wanda to fuck me but here we are. Attempting to.

"What's the magic word, printessa?" She teased. This bitch better not or I swear to god.

I sighed, "oh my go-,"

She raised her eyebrows and smirked at me, obviously enjoying this way to much.

"Love just, can you- please," already begging for her. Why did I do this to myself.

Her hand cupped my face and pulled me into a hungry kiss, "my pleasure, but it's gonna take a bit more from you to get what you want, detka," that sly smirk never leaving her face.