fifteen

mid september

"Charlie motherfucking Weiss!!" Jenna yells.

She jumps out of the parked car and runs towards me from the airport exit.

When she collides with me I stumble backwards and let go of my bag. I laugh and shake my head as she fake cries.

"I neva thought I would see ya again." She says in a northeastern accent.

I shove her off of me, playing back with her. "Here I am loves."

"Lets get your bags." She grabs onto my suitcase and puts it in the back of her car.

All I can do is laugh and shake my head at her. she is so dramatic and weird.

After she gets in the car, I turn towards her. "So what are we gonna do?"

"Huh?" She asks.

"Im home. It's exciting.
Maybe a party."

"Oh. Right." She frowns and looks over at me at the stoplight. "Well we were planning something but it got ruined."

I roll my eyes. "J, stop lying."

She sucks in a nervous breath. "How was The Big Apple?"

"Dude so fun. I did shoots and like two interviews. Had the best coffee. Went to a couple parties."

"A party?"

"Mhm."

"How were they?"

"One was really lowkey, like music and cocktails. It was on my instagram." I point at her, she liked that post so she should remember. "And great people it was a cool place."

"Any hotties?"

"Bitch. Were there hotties?" I ask sarcastically.

"So yes?!"

"Yes." I laugh at her. She shrieks at me and grabs my hand.

"Get any?" She jokes.

"Nah girl."

"I know I know." Jenna rolls her eyes and then shoves a piece of hair out of her face.

"The other party was a fucking party. I went with the gals and it was crazy."

Jenna fake cries again, placing her hand over her heart and blinking her eyes. "I raised you right."

Laughing, I notice as she misses her turn. She is such a bad liar. We are definitely going somewhere.

We go over my trip until we pull up to a bar. Jenna goes here often with the scream cast. I know they are friends with the owners by now.

I look over at her mischeviously and giggle. "So we weren't going to my house."

"Clearly."

As I shut the car door, I hear the restaurants door open. Looking up, I notice Jack running out towards Jenna and I.

"Charlie!" He yells smiling. My face drops as I look at Jenna and then back at him.

His face reminds me of the last time I saw him and it makes me nervous. As we collide, I wrap my arms around him slowly, finally taking a breath.

We talked about it. It's fine.

"Hi Jack." I smile into his shoulder.

"Whats good Charles." I roll my eyes and shove him away from me playfully.

"Shut up!" We both laugh.

"Come on nashtys we got places to be." Jenna grabs my hand and pulls me along.