eighteen

irl

"Hey Charlie!" Marcus says as he opens the door. Immediately we embrace each other in a hug.

"Hi Marcus!" When we back up I shake his hand. "It's so nice to to meet you."

"It's nice to finally meet you too, I'm so excited." I nod and step in. "Yeah come on in, do whatever."

The room is almost all white and has lots of windows. A corner is filled with different props.

"I rented out this room from a friend for the day so that we could work."

I walk further in and sit against a window sill. He stands across from me and smiles.

"So what should I do, do you have clothes or anything you want?" I wore something that I could take pictures in just in case.

"Yeah, up there there is a rack of clothes and pick whatever youre gonna look great in whatever." He points up to the closed off loft.

"Oh darling, I know I do." I joke as I walk up the stairs. He laughs at me and waits for me too come back down.

__

The entire time doing the shoot, he walks me through it and compliments me which really helps me with my movements.

After the shoot, we both get hungry and walk to the gas station.

"C, what do you want?" He asks, grabbing a bag of chips.

"Um," I look around, grab his hand, and then head towards the freezers.

When we get a to the cooler section, I gasp when I see the lunchables.

"Jesus what?" He asks.

"Lunchables!" I say, grabbing one and holding it up.

"Lunchables?"

I widen my eyes. "You've never had them?"

"I've had them but you're some famous actor and model and I'm a famous photographer I didn't expect that from you."

"Oh come on titles mean nothing Marcus." I roll my eyes. "Lets get some."

"Alright." He sighs and grabs another.