thirty eight

In the car, I sit in silence with Jack as he just talks. He doesn't talk the whole time, just little things here and there.

It's great to have him here. When I have premieres with friends or people I am in movies with, it sucks because we all have our own things to do and interviews.

Then again, everyone will be wondering who he is.

When the door opens, I take a deep breath and let go of Jack's hand to leave the car. It can't be the first thing people see.

My eyes meet his and bring me comfort as I grab the doormats hand to get out.

Flashes, screaming fans, and security guard bombard me with things the moment my foot gets out of the car.

I throw on a fake smile and look at everyone as quickly as I can. I wave to them. Security starts to try leading me away.

I grab one of their arms and shake my head. "Wait please, I have a date."

They pause and I wait for Jack to get out. I smile and watch him as he does. He is such a natural. His huge smile comes through immediately.

A real smile finally comes from me as I look at him. We definitely picked the right outfit.

We begin to walk, with him a few paces behind me, just so he isn't with the fans or anything on the way to the carpet.

I say hi to as many people as I can before reaching the carpet. Most of them ask about Jack. If you ask me, that is a waste of time, because I say nothing.

When I get to the carpet the first person I go to is Louis. Jack and him get along perfectly.

The entire process of taking pictures is overwhelming and a blur to me. It always ends up a blur in the end.

The faces that I always go back to are Henry Cavilles, Louis's, and Jack's. They are able to bring me comfort during the carpet.

When we finally get through everything, there is interviews.

Everyone is polite, and the interviews are fun. A couple people ask about Jack and I, but I ignore them or sidetrack them. It is none of their business.

When we finally get inside, Jack's hand lands on the small of my back and I look up and back at him. "You did great Charles."

I smile and shimmy my shoulders with more enthusiasm then before.

"Thank ya Jaqueline."

__

charlieweiss

liked by Versace, madisonbailey, and 2

liked by Versace, madisonbailey, and 2.3 million others

thank you to Versace for this amazing gown for my beautiful premiere

all the love

__

jackchampion oh charlie🤩
^charlieweiss 😘