Chapter 35

Star and Crimson both went back to the hospital that night. Crimson had more blood tests done just to make sure they were not wrong this time, and Star called everyone again letting them know about the news. The dreadful news.

Crimson was let go into her room, in which she shared with another girl with a hurt head, and two males one with a broken leg and hurt head and the other with a bad black eye and broken arm and rib cage . They all were around her age. There was maybe a year or two difference.

Her mom paid extra money for Crimson's private room, but she could not afford it this time. Crimson knew that, and did not complain a bit because she knew Star would do it again if she could.

On the bright side, however, she got the part of the room nearest the window, so she could watch the night sky as she thought about the future her life beheld.

"When am I ever going to get a break in this world?" she thought.  " Most of all... When is my mother going to get a break from this world? She's already lost her family... she lost Daddy... she completely lost even the thought of her mother caring for her.... she's completely broke.... and now... she's gonna loose me... and there's nothing anyone can do... He betrayed us.... "

Crimson was angry... not at her mother.... not at her mother's mother... not at Andy... not at Jinxx or Jay... she was angry with God.

" You could have change all of this from happening," she raged at Him in her head  ," you could have stopped it from happening. Instead you just turned your back on us and left me her to rote and die while my mother sits and griefs because she literally lost everything. What kind of God are you?"

A tear trailed down Crimson's face. She quickly wiped it away, then turned away from the window to look up at the white ceiling above her."All I want for her ... is to be happy again...." she whispered quietly to herself. "Just to be happy." Then trailed off into a restless sleep.