Chapter 49

Crimson came home today, and Jinxx promised her that she would not have to go to school again. He was going to set it up to where she and Jayy could be home schooled. That way it was a lot easier on everyone. Crimson would not have to deal with the assholes and bullies at school, and Jayy could watch over her a lot better while staying out of trouble because we all know that if that happened again he would beat all there asses. It would be easier on Jinxx because then he would not have to worry about neither kids getting in trouble, or not showing up to school. Jayy was totally fine about the situation, and Crimson seemed incredibly relieved.

After Crimson got home she rested for a couple days then she had to start her chemo again, which she dreaded. Jinxx took her to the hospital to get hr treatment done, and first thing after the treatment Crimson throw up everything she had the night before. For the rest of the week she was miserable.

When Crimson was starting to feel better, Jinxx left Jayy home with her, and went to take care of all the paper work needed for the home schooling to be set up. The consular said that the school year was already coming to an end, and there were big testing coming up the up coming week. She said all of Crimson's absences were excused because they knew she had cancer, but however, Jayy's were not. Crimson's grades were high enough to pass all her class that semester whether she took the finals or not, but Jayy's were not so high. Therefore, she suggested Jayy come in and do the tests one or two days out of the week, and she would see what she could do about his absences. Then they would look at the home schooling over the summer before the school year started. Jinxx thought that sounded good, thanked and wished her a good day, then left.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(While JInxx was at the school)

Jayy fixed he and Crimson beef stow. It was something that would decently small from Crimson because he knew she did not want to eat much, but something she could probably get down easier then most other things. He fixed a small bowl for her, then quietly walked to her room, pecked on the door, and walked in. "Hey, you awake?" he asked softly.

Crimson looked up at him. She was laying in bed with the blankets pulled to her face. She was always cold n matter if it was over 100 degrees outside. "I'm awake," she said sitting up slowly as Jayy walked toward her with the bowl of stow.

"How are you feeling?" Jayy asked sitting down beside her. She took the bowl from him and sat it in her lap.

"I'm alright," Crimson said sipping some of the stow from the spoon.

"Dad's getting all the school stuff done today," Jayy said trying to make conversation.

"That's good."

There was a silence again. Jayy figured Crimson just was not in much of a talking mood.

"Um.... Can I ask you something?" Jayy asked breaking the silence.

Crimson took another sip, then looked at him, and nodded.

".... Are.... are we like... together? Or...."

Crimson giggled slightly. "Do you want to be?" she asked.

"Well.... well.... uh.... " Jayy was not sure what to say he was so nervous to answer.

Crimson giggled again, and leaned forward toward his face and gently kissed him on the cheek. She sat back and saw Jayy's cheeks were bright red which made her blush a little as well. "Does that answer your question?"

Jayy smiled and nodded, leaning toward her kissing her softly kissing her lips.