Chapter 50

Jayy went in to school to do his last tests, and Jinxx took Crimson to her last chemo treatment. After this treatment the doctors are going to look, and see how bad the cancer inside her head still is. If it's still bad, they'll give them an estimate on how much longer she still has to live. Crimson could till that Jinxx was nervous. He had lost two friends, and was fixing to loose a girl he considers to be his own. This could be a sad day for all those that love Crimson, and she knew that.

While she and Jinxx were waiting on the results, Crimson readied herself for the worst. Jinxx kept telling her to be positive, and that everything was going to be alright... However, Crimson knew she was getting worse... she could feel it in her body, or was in just the chemo?

After around an hour the doctor came back in the room with her results. Jinxx when outside the room with the doctor to talk about the results away from Crimson. The doctor did not look happy, and once they started talking Jinxx looked like he was fixing to cry. Crimson knew what was about to happen. No matter how ready she thought she was, it still came to her as a shock. It would anyone. However, after these all was processed in her mind, all she could think about was how crushed Jayy would be. They just got together, and now she was going to die.

Jinxx came back into the room with tear filled eyes. The doctor followed with a saddening look on his face. He must go through this almost everyday, but still killed him no less especially when it was a kid.

Jinxx sat in a chair beside her wheelchair, and held her hand looking into her eyes. He tried to smile, but when he did tears started streaming down his face.

Crimson knew this must be torture for him. She gently squeezed his hand, and smiled. "It's okay, Jinxx. You don't have to tell me."

"I'm so sorry, Baby," Jinxx said.

"I know," Crimson replied looking up at the doctor that was standing in front of them holding his clipboard full of notes and papers.

"The tumor isn't getting any smaller.... but we many be able to surgically remove most of it... but considering where the tumor is... it would be really hard and really risky. We will continue the chemo treatments whether you choose to do the procedure or not, but I would highly recommend you to do the surgery. It's your best chance," the doctor finished.

Crimson nodded, then Jinxx thanked him and wished him a good day. The doctor said good luck to Crimson, then left them.

After the doctor was gone, Jinxx got down on his knees in front of Crimson, and kissed the top of her hand. "What do you want to do, sweetheart?" he asked.

Crimson bit her lip, and looked out the window. The reflection took her breath away. She saw herself with Jinxx, then standing behind her was her mother smiling with tear filled eyes along side her father also smiling at her.

Crimson swallowed hard, and looked behind her. There was no one. She looked back at the window with her eyes filling with tears. Her mother and father were still looking down at her.

"Mom?" Crimson chocked quietly.

"Crimson? Are you alright?" Jinxx asked.

She did not stop staring at her mother and father, and they never took their eyes off their baby girl.

"It's not your time yet, baby," Star said.

Tears streamed from Crimson's eyes, and she could not speak.

"We love you, sweetheart," Andy said and they were gone.

Crimson gasped for air and took a deep breath looking back at Jinxx.

"Sweetheart, are you alright?" Jinxx asked standing up looking into her flushed face worriedly.

She nodded taking a couple more deep breaths and wiping away the tears that got loose. "I wanna do the surgery."