Chapter 46

Crimson sat on her bed staring at the bottle of pills crying. A part of her was screaming not to do it, but the bigger part said," Do it. You're gonna die soon anyway."

She suddenly grabbed the pills without hesitation, twist the lib till it popped off, poured a hand full into her palm, swallowed them in 2's and 3's as fast as she could until half the bottle was gone.

Crimson gasped from her sobbing, and ran to the kitchen. She grabbed a glass and filled it with water. Then gulped until the glass was bone dry again. She laid the glass down, and started to walk back to her room when she started to feel incredibly light headed. She fell on her bed, and laid down.

Then her phone started ringing. It was Jayy calling to make sure she was okay. Crimson almost did not answer, but she felt like she had to say goodbye.

"Hello?" she said trying to hid the tears from her voice.

"Hey Baby, I just wanted to check in and see if you're okay?" Jayy said.

Crimson started crying when she heard his voice and thought about how it would be the last time she would hear it.

"Crim? Crim what's wrong?" Jayy asked hearing her sobs over the phone.

"I love you, Jayy," Crimson said.

"I love you too, Baby. Now what's wrong?" Jayy said worriedly.

"Goodbye," Crimson sobbed into the phone, and before Jayy could say anymore she hung up.