Chapter 16

They got home, and the car of Star's mother was still parked in the drive way. She got out when they parked, and the woman Crimson had seen sitting in the living room with her mother got out of her car as well. Star did not let her stay in the house by herself. Who could blame her really?

The woman smiled at Crimson. She was not sure what she was supposed to do in reply, so she just smiled back. Then Crimson realized she had no idea what her name was. Therefore, she just followed her mom to the door and inside the house. She figured she would get everything settled once they were inside the house.

Star laid her car keys and bag on the coffee table in front of her, then sat down on the couch not taking her sunglasses off. Star was still scared to let anyone see her eye, even with the glass eye in the shoket. Crimson had never seen her without the fake eye. The reason being is because Star did not want her daughter to see it. She was afraid Crimson would get scared of freaked out about it, even though she never would, it was just something she had always been paraniod over. Crimson never asked about it either. She knew nothing about how it happened.

Crimson sat beside her mom, and Star's mother sat in the same place she sat when Crimson and jayy walked in on them.

Star sighed heavily, and looked at Crimson with a wearly smile. "Well Crim... this is Mary... your grandmother.." Star said looking over at her mother.

Mary smiled looking at Crimson. Star looked a lot like her mother, but Mary looked older and more worn. She was menger and her face was sunk in a little making her look really tired all the time. Crimson guessed it was from drugs and alochol. "Hi, Crimson," Mary said with a quiet voice. Star and Mary sounded nothing alike dispite their looks.

"Hi," Crimson said back. She did not know what else she should say. 1). she did not want to say the wrong thing first meeting her grandmother, and 2). she did not know the woman. She did not know anything about her, and she just randomly pops up in her life. Crimson did not know what to think of it all.