Chapter 1

Star looked back at Ansley, and it was almost like her body froze. She could not move or scream. She could not believe what was in front of her, and once she was able to scream," BAM! BAM! BAM!"

"ANDY!!!" Star cried.

The crowd screamed once they heard the gun shots and rushed to the exits. The security guards tackled Ansley before she could shoot anymore, and Star climbed onto the stage rushing to Andy's side.

"Andy, Andy, baby please stay awake," she cried tears flowing uncontrolablly from her eyes. "ANDY PLEASE!"

He lay on his back looking up at her as she cried over him. He smiled slightly and slowly raised his hand to Star's cheek. "It's okay ... baby... I'll be okay," he choked a tear rolling down the side of his face.

"Andy, just stay awake baby okay?" Star cried holding his hand over one of the wounds in his stomach.

"Star... I love you," Andy said moving his hand from her cheek and over her pregnant belly. "I love you," he repeated.

"Andy don't you fucking give up on me! ANDY!" Star cried.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"DADDY!" Crimson screamed in the middle of the night from the nightmare. She breathed heavily sitting up striaght in her bed sweating from head to toe.

"Baby?! Are you okay?!" Star said frightened running into her daughters room.

"Yeah... I... I just ...." Crimson breathed.

"Was it Daddy again?" Star asked saddened.

Crimson nodded.

Star sighed and sat with her daughter on her bed. She pushed the sweaty hair away from her face, and hugged her tight.

"I love you, Momma," Crimson said hugging her back.

"I love you too, sweetheart."