Chapter 29

Crimson and Jayy got home on a Saturday afternoon from a movie. After Crimson's first week back at school Jinxx treated them with some extra cash to do something fun out in L.A. They both decided on seeing the 'MockingJay: Part 1' since they both loved the books and had not seen the first two movies in theater.

Jayy even took Crimson out shopping. She ended up getting a new Skillet and Papa Roach shirt along with a new black leather glove. She picked Jayy out a Shinedown and Disturbed shirt that she said that she would later steal from him since they were around the same size. Jayy laughed. He did not care a bit.

Before they left the mall, Jayy ran into a store leaving Crimson to pay for their shirts and her glove at Hot Topic. She looked up, but he was gone before she got the chance to ask where he was going.

When Crimson was finished paying for her things, she saw Jayy walking back toward her carrying a small bag.

"Where'd you go?" she asked trying to see if there was a name on the bag he was carrying. He turned and pointed at the store beside Hot Topic. It was a small biker store called 'Skulls 'N' Flames'. Crimson looked at him confused. "What did you need in there?" she laughed.

Jayy smiled. "These," he said pulling out 2 matching black thin leather braclets that had little charms hanging off of them.

"Those are so adorable, Jayy!" Crimson cried taking one from of the braclets to examine it. There was a long plate of melt that said 'FOREVER' that was attached to the leather to make a full braclet. Then 2 charms on each side. On one side a dove in flight and a heart with cross bones then on the other skull with flames and a hand in the shape on the Rock 'N' Roll symbol.

Jayy smiled," I'm glad you like it. Cause I bought it for you."

Crimson looked up at him in awe," Are you serious?"

"Of course I'm serious," Jayy laughed taking the bracket from her hands and putting it over her wrist. "Friendship bracket," he smiled at her.

"Jayy.... Thank you," Crimson said smiling brightly. He could tell that the braclets made her day.