Chapter 43

It had been a month since Star's passing. It was still hard in everyone. Crimson was now in custody of Chris and Amy her father's mother and father. They, however, let her live with Jinxx in L.A. since that is where her doctor was.

Crimson had not spoken a word since her mother's death. She felt like she had no reason to talk, no reason to live, no reason to fight. She had lost everything.

Crimson lay staring at the ceiling on the guest room bed with the door closed. Jayy quietly knocked on the door and slowly opened it peaking through the small crack. "Crim?" he whispered. She did not move. Jayy walked in closer to her. "There's pizza in the kitchen," he said," do you want me to bring you any?"

Still nothing. Jayy sighed, and sat next to her motionless body on the bed. "Crimson?"

She closed her eyes, but said nothing.

"I know your in a hard place right now..." he began," and I know that everything feel completely hopeless... but... I also know ... no matter how much it feels like you've lost everything you've ever had ... that you haven't... You still have so many people that love you Crimson Lee, SO MANY." Tears started forming in Jayy's eyes, and his voice started to crack yet he continued," And even if you didn't have anyone else... you'd have me... "

His words touched Crimson like none have before. She started to cry along with him, and the tears rolled down the side of her face. Still she neither moved or said a word.

"Crimson..." he looked at her," please look at me?"

She did not want to, but something inside her made her teary eyes open and look into his.

"I'm here Crimson. I'm here.. Please talk to me," he begged.

A knot in Crimson's throat prevented her from being able to speak.

"Then listen to me?" Jayy said. He crawled over next to her, and she sat up. He cradled her face in his hands and whipped her tears away with his thumbs. "Crimson Lee... I can't believe I'm doing this... but I LOVE YOU!" He took her hand and held it over his heart," I ... love you.. Crimson, and I am NOT going anywhere. Do you hear me? I AM NOT going anywhere!"

Crimson eyes were streaming in uncontrollable tears, but through all of them she was about to choke out 4 words," I love you, Jayy." Then he kissed her.