Chapter 45

Jinxx left for work at 1 like he said he was. Of course, he watched Crimson the whole time he was home, and would've stayed if he could. However, his boss said that if he missed anymore days, he would be fired, and his job was the only thing that was keeping them up. He had to have it.

Crimson did not sleep at all even though Jinxx thought she was asleep the whole time. She laid in bed thinking.

Thinking about how useless her life now was. She did not have much to live for anymore. Not besides Jayy, but she told herself he would be much better off if she were gone.

Crimson uncovered herself and swung her legs out of her bed. She made her way to the bathroom down the hall, closed the door, and looked in the mirror. She saw a girl she did not recognize. Crimson was no longer that happy girl with bright and spirited eyes with beautiful long black hair, and not a tear stain on her face. Now she saw the complete opposite. A pale girl blade and crying. Who no longer had spirit, hope, and a longing to live any longer. She no longer saw Crimson Biersack. The girl standing in front of the mirror was a stranger.

Crimson broke down crying again, and fell in the floor putting her face in her knees. After a while of quiet sobbing, she stood back up, opened the cabinet behind the mirror, and saw the newly bought tylenol bottle Jinxx had just bought the day before. Crimson grabbed the bottle, and went straight to her room.