Chapter 7

They got the Jinxx and Jayy's small home just outside of L.A., and put their things down in Jayy's room. Then they all went down to the basement where Jinxx and Jayy kept all their band stuff.

"Am I playing with you guys today?" Jinxx asked looking at Jayy.

Jayy loved his dad with all his heart, but he did not like him helping out the band. Jayy wanted to make it on their own, not because of who his father is.

"Well, guys I actually think we should try to come up with a name today. We've been playing together for almost a year now and we still don't have a name," Jani said when she saw the look on Jayy's face.

Jinxx shrugged nodding ," Ya know that might be a good idea."

They all sat in a circle in the floor on a rug down in the basement. This is where they brainstormed together a lot. They called it their magical rug.

They sat their with their legs crossed, elbow on their knee, and chin in their hand thinking. Jayy had nothing. Jani neither, but Crimson had ideas. She just was not sure if they would work.

"Fallen Angels?" Jani suggested.

Jayy gave her a look.

She sighed and went back to thinking.

After a long while Crimson finally got an idea that she thought would work. "Black Hearts of Chrome," she said.

Jinxx looked at her and smiled.

"Crim, that sounds amazing!" Jayy said smiling.

Jani nodded,"How do you come up with this stuff?"

Crimson smiled and shrugged. Jani and Jayy hugged her when they stood up. Jinxx never stopped smiling himself. "I'll be right back guys. I'm gonna make a phone call," he said patting Crimson on the back as he left the room.