Chapter 23

The next morning Crimson woke up feeling no better. She, however, went to school. She had a test in every class, and she did not want to get behind.

When she and Jayy got to the class room, they sat silently in their seats. Crimson sat not saying a word staring down at her hands. Jayy saw that she looked tired and wore out.

"Bassst,' he whispered to get her attention. She did not hear him. Jayy trued again a little louder.

Crimson looked over at him. " You okay?" he mouthed

She smiled weakly nodding. Jayy did not buy it, but did not ask anymore questions. "Good luck," he mouthed giving her two thumbs up.

Crimson smiled and mouthed good luck back, then they got their papers and the test began.

Crimson's headache was still very present. Along with many other thoughts that ran through her mind at over 100 mph causing her not to be able to concentrate on the test sitting in front of her. Then when she tried pushing it all away to concentrate, it made her head hurt even worse. The pain stabbing through her head was so strong, her eyes started watering.

Jayy noticed this, but he could do nothing. He felt terrible.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The test finally ended. Jayy walked over by Crimson. "Crim, are you sure you're alright?" he asked putting her bag over his shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine," Crimson replied with a weak smile.

They walked through the hallway, Jayy right behind Crimson. She walked slower then usual. Jayy was really starting to get worried.

They reached her locker, and Crimson got her jacket out putting in on.

"Crim, I think you should go home," Jayy said.

"No, I'm fine, Jayy. Really I am," Crimson replied.

Jani came skipping up to them to greet them with a bright smile on her face. "Hey guys! What's wrong?" she asked seeing the look on Jayy's face.

Crimson looked at Jayy. Her eyes telling him not to say a word about what was really going on. He sighed. "Nothing, Jani. What's up?"

"Nothing really, just finished my first test. But I have great news!!!! I might be going to see Disturbed this weekend and I got 2 extra .... CRIMSON!!!"