Chapter 51

A couple days later Crimson was prepped for the surgery. She, of course, was nervous, along with Jayy and Jinxx. Her grandparents were also coming to see her after the surgery was over. They were flying in and the earliest flight they could get was at 4 in the afternoon. Ashley and Jake were also there as well to wish her luck.

Crimson was the one going into surgery yet she was not the most nervous. She thought Jayy was. Which was understandable, because if he was in the same situation as she was she would be a nervous wreck, so she thought he was taking it pretty well considering.

Jayy watched as they took her off into the O.R. He did not want to leave her side, however he did not have any choice. He sat and waited in the waiting room with everyone else. Ashley and Jake went and got everyone coffee, and Amy And Chris had not gotten there yet. Jinxx had to go pick them up from the airport once they arrived to L.A.

Jayy was the most silent, the most nervous, and the most patient. He did groan in aggravation, tap his feet, play with his thumbs... he just sat there silently watching the clock. Jinxx asked if he was okay many times, and he did not see how he could stand staying still for so long. Jayy just smiled and looked back to the clock watching as every second went by.

"Excuse me, Is anyone here the father of Crimson Biersack?" a nurse holding a file in her hand after 3 hours of waiting.

Jinxx stood up quickly, soon followed by Jayy, and the others. "I'm her guardian," Jinxx said.

The nurse smiled at him then looked down at Crimson's file. "She's out of surgery and stable... Should wake up from the anesthesia in a short while. She may want someone there to comfort her?"

Jinxx smiled, and started walked to the double doors the nurse had just came out of. Everyone (Jake, Ashley, and, Jayy) started following, but the nurse stopped them. "Only two people are allowed at a time... Sorry, that's the hospitals policy..."

Ashley and Jake both backed off and said Jayy should go too. Jayy thanked them, and Jinxx asked if Jake would pick Amy and Chris up so he could stay with Crimson. Jake said," Of course." Then Jinxx and Jayy left to go see Crimson.