Chapter 2

"Come on Crimson Rose, it's time to go! Your gonna be late!" Star called up the stairs.

Crimson Rose Biersack. Star believed Andy would have loved the name. She never forgot the last night they were together how he wanted to name their little girl Crimson.

"I'm coming. I'm coming," Crimson said running down the stairs swinging her bag over her shoulder.

Crimson got to the bottom of the stairs, and turned past her mom to the kitchen. Star slapped her butt as she walked by making her laugh," What was that for?"

Her mom shrugged," I just felt like it."

Crimson rolled her eyes, grabbed a pop tart from the cabinet, and they were headed to school.

It was only a 10 minute drive unless traffic was terrible that day, which it was not which was good on Crimson's behave. Star pulled up to the front on the High School, and hugged Crimson.

"Love you babe, I'll be here to pick you up when school lets out," she said kissing her forehead lightly and patting her shoulder as Crimson opened the car door to get out.

"Love you too Momma, see you then," she said getting out closing the car door and waving at her mom as she drove off to work. Once her mom was gone and out of sight, Crimson turned and looked at the school. She sighed seeing all the other teens entering the building to get ready for class. "Another week of school," she whispered to herself walking up the lawn.

Crimson was 16 years old, and a striking image of her father. She had the black hair, thin body, and blue eyes of Andy Biersack, and everyone knew who she was. That being both good and bad. Like her father, Crimson had many haters. Mostly judgemental assholes who did not know to keep their mouths shut about her mother and father, so Crimson beat their asses for it. Of course, once she got home her mother sat her down and told her fighting was never the answer, but deep down Crimson knew her mom was cheering her on.

Crimson always had her mothers support. When Crimson was 14 she told her mom she wanted to be in a band and play bass like her daddy, and of course, Star set everything up. She got her daughter bass guitar lessons.

Crimson was known as the freak band emo in school, but to all the people that looked at her for her and not her looks, knew she was a down to earth young girl who was full of life and spirit just like her father.