Chapter 38

Jayy drove. It would be many hours till they would reach Chicago, and he did not want to put the strain of it on Crimson. However, after he had driven for 24 hours straight, he was starting to fall asleep behind the wheel, so Crimson made him turn off on the closest exit. Then she got behind the wheel. Jayy slept for the next 8 hours till they reached the hotel.

They got there reserved room, and took their bags inside. Crimson had 5 hours until she had to leave to go meet Ansley, and she wanted to nap before she had to start getting ready. Which is exactly what she did. 

3 hours later Crimson's alarm on her phone went off signaling it was time for her to take a shower. When she got up, Jayy was still fast asleep. She knew he must have been very tired. 

She got all the things she needed for her shower and went in the bathroom.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Around 30 minutes later Jayy woke up. He stretched with a big sigh, then rubbed his eyes as his stood up to head to the bathroom. He stretched one more time then started walking. He turned the door knob and pushed the door open.

"JAYY?!" 

Jayy's eyes grew bigger when he saw Crimson searching for her towel to cover her nude body. 

"Sorry!!!" Jayy said quickly slamming the door shut. He laid his back against the door and gave a great sigh. Then heard a banging on the wall by the bed followed by a man shouting ," Quiet down in there!" 

Jayy took another great sigh and shook his head. He could not believe what he had just seen. He had seen many girls naked before, but Crimson.... It was all embarrassing and overwhelming at the same time. He shook the image out of his head and walked back to the bed to wait for her to come out.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

10 minutes later Crimson came out laughing. "Jayy? What the hell?" she said.

"Crimson, I'm so so so sorry. I was still half asleep and wasn't thinking... I should've knocked first..." Jayy rambled guiltily.

"Jayy, it's fine. No harm done."

He did not know what to say. He thought she would be furious at him, and embarrassed. He could not blame her either he probably would be too if someone else walked in on him naked.

"Really?" he said.

Crimson giggled and nodded.

Jayy sighed and laid back on the bed. "Oh thank God. I thought you would forever hate me."

"Why would you think that?" Crimson asked sitting beside him.

Jayy sat up," Um... well... I just saw you naked..."

Crimson snickered and patted his leg. "Well... did you like what you saw?"

Jayy was completely speechless. His mouth was moving, but only half spoken words were coming out. This made Crimson laugh. "See no harm done," she giggled getting up and going to the bathroom again to finish getting ready. Leaving Jayy awed.