Chapter 39

When Crimson came out of the bathroom the last time, she sighed and looked at Jayy. "It's time isn't it?" he asked. 

Crimson nodded," Yeah... yeah it is." 

"You sure you don't want me to come with you?" Jayy asked standing up from the bed. 

She nodded again. "Yeah... It's something I need to do myself, ya know?" 

Jayy nodded in understanding then hugged Crimson. "Text me, okay?" 

"I will. I should be only about two hours, but if it's longer then that I'll let you know."

"Okay."

"I guess I'll see you later then," Crimson said with a nervous smile. 

Jayy gave her a nervous smile back and nodded. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Crimson parked her car at the prison and sighed a long nervous sigh. She was so anxious. She was not sure what to expect. How could anyone? Crimson got out of the car, and started walked. As she walked closer to the front door and security guards, she had a strong urge to turn back, get in the car, and drive away. She did not , however, instead she did the complete opposite. She held her head up high passed through the metal detectors and other security checks. 

"May I help you?" a short stubby woman behind a desk cluttered in papers asked Crimson.

"Um... yes... I'm here to see Ansley Smith," Crimson said. 

"ID please," the woman responded. Crimson gave her her ID, and she looked it over, typed things into the computer and shoveled through some papers and files. "Pardon me, Miss Biersack, but it says here that Smith requested a Star Biersack for a visitation." 

"Yes Ma'am, that's my mother," Crimson replied.

 The old woman pierced her lips," And she sent her daughter?" 

"Yes Ma'am, she's not well.." Crimson lied. 

"Uh huh," the lady said under her breath. Crimson knew she did not believe her, but it was her word against theirs. 

The woman waddled back into a room and closed the door behind her. Crimson stood and waited for her to come back. After around ten minutes she did. "They're ready for you," she said nodding to the security guard that just walked through a door on the other side of the room. 

"Thank you," Crimson said to the woman," really." Crimson knew the woman knew her ID saying she was 18 was a fake, but she saw the desperate look in Crimson's eyes. 

"Don't make me regret it," she said under her breath. Crimson shook her head signaling she would not, and the woman nodded toward the guard waiting at the door. 

"Names Lucy," the guard said smiling at Crimson.

"Crimson," she replied giving her a nervous smile back. 

"This way," Lucy said opening the door in front of Crimson. 

She walked through the door down a hall and through a couple other doors until Lucy told her to go right and wait at the door at the end of the hall before entering. She herself opened the door resighted Crimson's name then signaled her to enter into a dark room with a dim light and small window near the top, and sitting in the middle of the room sitting at a long rectangular table was a skinny blond haired woman who looked young yet old because of the heavy dark circles around her eyes and the lose of hair. Crimson could tell the girl that once lived in her body died a long time ago.