Chapter 42

"Crimson!!!" Jinxx yelled as he and Jayy ran toward her. "Are you okay?!" he asked hugging her tight.

He and Jayy were right behind Crimson and her mother. They, however were far enough away that they were able to stop before they ran into any other vehicles.

Crimson was crying. Crying so hard that she was not able to speak for a long time until Jinxx was able to calm her down a little.

"Crimson, where's Star? What happened?" he asked.

"She....." she let out another sob. "Jinxx... What am I going to do?" Crimson sobbed. They knew what this meant. Star did not make it.

"It's okay, sweetheart, it's gonna be okay," Jinxx said soothingly holding Crimson as she weeped gently rocking her. He wanted to cry too, but he had to be strong for Crimson. She did not have much else in the world, and her mother was what helped her keep going.

A couple hours passed, and the doctors found no sign of injury on Crimson. No cuts, bruises, nothing. Absolutely nothing. She was completely unharmed, and no one understood why. The doctor said he had never seen anything like it. Everyone said it was a miracle, but it did not feel that way for them, not really anyway. Star was dead, and Crimson still had cancer with low odds of survival.

It was all a tragic disaster that did not seem real.