Part 1 -Begginings

- Paraphernalia and Tokio Hotel have been some of the most iconic names in the rock industry for the last few years, all thanks to me!

"Get Paraphernalia on stage in 10, get on your feet people!" yelled the producer.
"Hey how you feelin right now y/n?" asks Marc.

" So many times i've been on stage but i still can't get over the nervousness every-time" i say while wiping off sweat from my forehead.

"i get that, but hey we'll crush it like we do everytime" he says with the slyest smile plastered on his face.

i smile back

"i gotta do my mic checks with the crew, go check your guitar and make sure there's so weird shit going on with it, see you in a bit !" i reply

i walk away and head towards the director when i bump into someone .

"shit" he says

"ouch!" i say while i hold my nose in pain

"are you okay?" the guy says with a worried tone

i look up and it was the lead guitarist from Tokio Hotel. I've never had a problem with them but recently the media has been pitting ourselves against each other since we're rising artists .

"yeah man i'm okay , sorry about that" i reply

"okay" he says with a smile while looking at me.

confused i smile back while looking up at him. i didn't realize how tall he was until i had to move my whole head up.

"good luck" he says while winking at me, and he then walks away.

i stare dumbfounded as he walks away , i've heard rumors he's hormonal and flirty but for him to hit on me?! i move forward to my mic check backstage until we get our cue to perform at the annual MTV awards. I'd be lying if i said we won't win anything ,and not to get cocky or anything but,we're pretty fucking amazing.

final touchups and we're on stage.

Marc gets on his guitar, Vic gets on her beautiful drum set (her words not mine) , Raul gets on his bass and I get ready on my mic.

Showtime.

We play songs from our newest album

Songs for reference
- All Around Me - Flyleaf
-7 words- Deftones
- Bulls in the Bronx - Pierce the Veil

Sweating and my hair being a mess , we walk out of stage and pass Tokio Hotel as they're next on stage .

Bill stops us

"You guys did amazing!" he says with a smile on his face .

" amazing set list, really!" Georg adds.

Our whole band thanks them and has a small conversation with them. Meanwhile everyone is talking i stand behind to catch my breath. i make eye contact with Tom .Smirking.

I look away quickly. i never get flustered. I'm quick witted and confrontational, if this was anyone else i'd stare back until they were uncomfortable. So why does he make me feel this way ?

The loudspeaker backstage calls for Tokio Hotel to get on stage in 2.

"That's our call" says Bill " We better get moving , it was nice meeting you guys!"

"Likewise" says Vic with a smile on her face while shaking Bills hand.

We part our ways. After they leave the band looks at me confused.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Raul asks.

"Yeah you always like to converse with other bands" adds Vic.

"i'm just tired" i say.

I know they know i'm bullshitting, but i'm not in the mood to talk about it.

"Let's get changed and ready for the award ceremony" i say as i lead everyone to their changing room.

They stare at each-other but decide to leave it alone and go into their rooms to get ready.

I walk into my room and notice someone had left a bouquet of black roses on my vanity.

i pick up the note that's placed between the flowers.

" You look beautiful tonight, and hopefully i'll have the chance to see your gorgeous face again. Call me xxx-xxx-xxxx, Tom"

I step back and blush.

God what is he thinking.

My heart races but i put everything down and do my makeup,hair and dress.

I do a smokey eye with my usual lip combo of dark pink lip liner with a coffee lip gloss, i straighten my hair to get my spiky ends back. i put on a black off the shoulder long sleeve dress with a lace ribbon open back . i put on fishnets and my black platform pumps and i'm off to the awards.

i leave my dressing room to see my band members waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" asks Marc.

"Let's go" i smile.