part 37- stage fright

as i sit on my vanity to get ready for my mua to do my makeup i realize i have the biggest hickey on my neck.

"....what the fuck is that..." i mutter under my breath .

i freak out and pick up my phone to call tom because who else would do such thing.

as my mua gets her makeup and tools ready i let the phone ring until he eventually picks up .

"you miss me so badly already ?" he laughs with cockiness filled in his voice. i can already see his dumb smirk on his face.

"very funny" i say , " would you care to explain the hickey on my neck?" i say as i look up and see my mua look at me with disbelief in her eyes .

i just kinda smile at her awkwardly and get back to the phone again

"i honestly don't even know dude we were both really drunk" he says over phone genuinely confused

i let out a big big sigh.

"how i am supposed to cover this up when i'm going to be singing and sweating my ass off ?" i say stressing OUT

"i'm sorry you just looked so good " he says also stressing out .

i let out yet another big sigh and simply hang up without saying a word

i look at myself in the mirror for a good 20 seconds and then slowly turn my head to the mua who's staring at me like i'm crazy.

"do you think you could cover this up." i say slowly

"....maybe" she says as she slowly places her makeup in the vanity

i look down to the ground disappointed and then look back up.

"let's get this party started" i say as i situate myself on my chair ready to get my face beat.

-
-
-
-

after a lengthy makeup and hair sesh we decided on a black smokey eye with the tiniest bit of silver in the inner eye corner. we kept my base natural but put on a coffee/dark pinkish lip with a darker shade of an lip pencil. we added false lashes and some gloss to top off my lippie.

for hair she decided to leave it down and natural but to do two small little ponytails on the top of my head

"haha i look like misa amane" i laugh as i look in the mirror and then back to my mua who gave me a weird look.

(this is misa for those who don't know😭)

i cough "uhm i guess you don't know who she is .." i say as we get back to styling .

for the outfit we decided on a black tank top rips on it along the sides , a military green pleated miniskirt with a star patch on the side, tights to go under the skirt because i'm not trying to flash anyone and some tight black platform boots.