allergies

Credits above
________

《 Chris's pov 》

It had become spring for about a couple days ago. I like that it is turning to spring but also hate it because of my allergies.

I've been sneezing along with a running nose. Y/n was coming over today and I was beyond excited because we haven't seen eachother in 3 days and I missed her.

I was sitting on my bed on my phone to pass some time. Soon someone knocked on my door.

" come in "

The door the opened and y/n walked in.

" hey "

She said as soon she layed on the bed and I pulled her close to me.

" hey "

I said as I kissed the top of her head.

" do you wanna watch a movie "

" sure "

I said as I then grabbed the remote. I then put on mine and y/n's favorite movie which was *your favorite movie*.

About half way through the movie y/n had noticed I have been sneezing alot.

" you okay "

She said as she looked up at me.

" yeah just allergies "

" hold on "

She said as she got up walking out of the room. After a couple mintues she walked back with a water and something else in her other hand.

" here take this it should help you with your allergies "

" thanks "

I said as she then handed me the water and medicine then she climbed back into bed. She then waited for me to take the medicine. Once I took the medicine she then leaned back into my side as I wrapped my arm around her waist.