Clingy

Leave requests
______________

{ your pov }

I woke up to the feeling of having someone arms around my waist. So I turned around and seen Chris. I then ran my hands through his hair. I then felt him move around a little bit. He then slowly opened his eyes letting them get used to the light.

"Why are you up so early?"

He had asked

"It is 1 in the afternoon"

I then went to get up and he pulled me back

"No, don't leave me"

He said while acting like he was sad

"I have to go the bathroom"

"Nuh uh"

I then looked at him really confused. I then grabbed his arm and moved it away from my waist so I could get up. I then headed up stairs. I then walked into the bathroom doing everything I needed to do in there.

Once I opened the door I seen Chris waiting for me. Once he seen that I was out we immediately wrapped his arms around me.

"You was gone for forever"

"I was gone for 10 minutes"

I said while kinda laughing

"I don't care"

I then laughed before getting picked up bridal style. He then took me downstairs to his room. He then tossed me on his bed gently then jumped on me.

"Jesus Chris"

"What"

"You jumped on me taking my breath away for a second"

"My bad"

He said as he put his head in the crook of my neck. I then put my hands in his hair and started to massage his head. After little bit, I heard like snores coming from him. So I put mine in his phone on the charger, then went to sleep shortly after.
_______
Leave requests