sick and clingy

This was requested
____________

I was laying in bed when I got a call from Matt.

" hey Matt what's up? "

" can you come over because Chris is sick and he wants you "

" yeah I come over, I'll be over there in a few "

" ok bye "

" bye "

I then hung up and got up grabbing my hoodie (Chris's hoodie) and put it on. I then walked downstairs putting my shoes on and grabbing my wallet.

I then made my way to the triplets house. Once I got there I knocked on the door then I walked in.

" thank god your here Chris won't take his medicine or anything and he wants you so bad "

Matt said as I walked in.

" is he in his room? "

" yeah "

I then walked down to his room. When I walked in Nick was in there aruging with him while trying to get Chris to take his medicine.

Nick and Chris then looked at me. Nick then walked over to me and handed me the medicine.

" good luck "

He said then walked out of the room. I then walked over to Chris and sat on the edge of the bed.

" come cuddle, I missed you "

He said as he whined

" I won't cuddle you until you take you medicine "

" bu- "

" no buts about it your gonna take your medicine so you can get to feeling better "

" fine. "

He said as I handed him the medicine. Once he took the medicine he grabbed me by my waist.

" can we cuddle now "

" yea, and see how hard that was "

He then rolled his eyes as he let go of my waist I then laid down next to him. After a while he was asleep I then shut my phone off and then went to sleep myself.