~ 10 ~

The next morning Derek woke up early the next morning at 6:03 am. he rolled over onto his side and reached his arms out to wrap his arms around her waist.

once his arms found her he tightly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his chest.

she stirred a bit in his embrace before rolling over to face his direction.

she kept her eyes closed as she moved closer to him as well as placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Are you awake? you can stay for a few more hours," he whispered in her ear before nuzzling his nose into her hair.

"Hmm... what did you say?" her voice was raspy from sleep and her voice was a little muffled from being pressed into his chest.

"I asked if you were awake. You can still stay here for a few more hours," he whispered before kissing her cheek along to her lips.

"Mm, what time is it?" she kissed him before rolling onto her back.

"It's six in the morning," he pulled her back in so she was closer to him.

"What time does.. Violet wake up usually on the weekends?" she took a second to remember his kids names.

"She should be up by eleven which means we have five hours," he places his hands around her waist and pulled her closer and started kissing her cheek numerous times.

"we're not having sex with your kids in the house," she pulled back and pushed him away with her hand.

"Not even in the shower?" he removed her hand from his chest and held it in his hand before placing a gentle kiss to her soft hands.

"Only if you brush your teeth first," she removed her hand from his and sat up.

"It can't be that bad," he groaned getting out of bed.

"Yes it is," they both got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

****

after their shower and hot sex, Meredith got dressed into a pair of dark washed jeans and a black sweater that she kept in her purse just in case, in case of times like this one.

Derek was also dressed in a pair of dark washed jeans only his were not as tight as Meredith's were and he paired it was a light blue button up shirt, with his hair styled perfectly of course.

"You're not working today... what are you going to do all day alone," he asked as she checked her phone for anything she might have slept through.

"I have a side piece that I have to tend to so I think I'll keep him company and then meet his two year old daughter.. should be easy to get her to like me because she's so young," she tossed her phone down.

"What the hell are you talking about? are you serious?" he said with a frown on his face.

"Well yeah, you've been seeing other woman right?" she grabbed her purse before going to walk past him into the bathroom.

"Meredith... are you being serious right now?" he said looking at her with disappointment.

"No, sweetheart, of course I'm kidding," she giggled. she kissed him before going to do her hair.

"You scared me, why the hell would you say that?" he chuckled nervously.

"I just wanted to see if you would believe me or not.. don't worry.. I'm not interested in cheating on you," she said.

"Do you ever wish I didn't have kids?" he walked into the bathroom and leaned against the doorway, watching as she did her hair. she stood in front of the mirror so her back was facing him, giving him a good view of how her jeans tightly hugged her ass which he admired very generously.