His Top Courtesans

Nava's POV

Nava got dressed in a long lace dress with a slit reaching her waist. It was a see-through so the intention was clear. She had a client who was celebrating his 25th birthday and his friends decided to treat him.

It had been fifteen years since she agreed to work for Alpha Boris who was now known as Alpha Ares. 'The House of Aphrodite' was where every significant person wanted to be. It was a membership-only brothel and the price was intimidating, only for the daring.

"Uuuh! You look divine... as usual", Sophia said emerging from her room in lace lingerie. Unlike Nava, Sophia was 6 feet and light skin, she had hazel eyes and light brown hair, she was a size 8 with an hourglass shape, B cup size breasts and she could rock any lingerie like a professional model while Nava was a size 18 with curves for days and DD breast. Although many would think Sophia was the one with the upper hand, one look from Nava and men ran to her, begging for her attention. Together they were Ares' top courtesans of all time.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself. Is he here?", she asked Sophia who nodded her head. Lagon Rhaegal, Sophia's loyal client. He always visited her every Wednesday. Yes, he had a pattern. He had been doing the same for months and Nava suggested that he was Sophia's mate.

Sophia found it ridiculous because she believed that there was no way she could be mated to the Dragon Prince. "He's so your mate. I heard the ladies from the bar saying that only mates can't keep away from each other. Besides, with the way you usually scream, I bet he rocks your world", Nava teased as they were about to part ways. "Sis, don't start", she warned then kissed Nava's temple.

"Y-y-you're the Temptress?", the birthday boy asked with lust. Taking in her body from head to toe. Nava smiled. It made his eyes glow. She saw how his friends were admiring her as well, but she didn't pay them any mind. "Yes, birthday boy", she said with a smile.

She straddled him on the sofa. The slit exposed her dark chocolate skin making the boy swallow hard as he tried to restrain himself from touching her. Nava smiled at his cute gesture. "I'm all yours. You can touch me anywhere you want", she whispered in his ear.

The growl that erupted from his chest was the indicator she needed to know which supernatural she was dealing with. A werewolf. "I want to fuck you so hard", he said then swallowed hard. "Here?", she asked biting his earlobe. "No, in private... please", he said as if he was in pain. "Say no more birthday boy",  Nava said while standing and pulling him with her.

"Yo! I'll be right back. Wait for me", he yelled at his friends who smirked at him and then nodded. Nava took him to her room. "Have you ever done this before birthday boy?", she asked while removing his clothes. "No Tempress", he said with his focus solely on her breasts. "Which position are you in your pack?", Nava felt the need to ask. "I will be Alpha the moment I find my mate", he said sounding excited. He was the youngest she had ever been with. "Your name?", she asked while pushing him to sit on the bed, she kneeled in front of him. "Clay", he said then swallowed hard the moment she removed her dress, bra, and panties. She was naked in front of him.

"Clay, this is what we're going to go. I need you to be a virgin when you meet your mate, so we're going to save pussy penetration to your mate. I'll let you fuck my tits instead and you're going to love it, deal?", Nava suggested and to her surprise, Clay looked happy. "Deal", he said with a smile.

She placed his hard cock between her breasts then started pumping up and down. When her eyes met Clay's his were black as night. "You're different", the deep voice told her, it was his wolf. She smiled. "Maybe", she replied and started moving faster making him moan.

She could see his body surrender to her, his pleasure fed her. It was the one thing she was able to do to make her stay in the moment considering no man had ever made her reach her high, no man could bring her pleasure. At first, it frustrated her but over the years she relied on her sex toys to give herself pleasure when she needed release, otherwise, it was the same thing.

They would fuck her and she would pretend to reach her climax and they would leave. Easy money. It was Ares' famous saying.

"Thank you Temptress", Clay said as his last drop of semen fell on Nava's chest. "You're welcome, birthday boy. Let's get you back to the party yes?", Nava said and he nodded, still trying to catch his breath. She cleaned herself up and wore a red lace body suit.

"You're something else", Clay said then licked his lips. "I know", she replied offering him her hand. "What are you?", he asked curiously, his eyes changing from black to brown. "Why I'm the Temptress silly", she said teasingly making him chuckle as he accepted her hand, she pulled him out of her room.

They were walking back to the stairs when they heard a dragon roar along with Sophia's scream. Clay looked terrified but Nava just giggled. "Don't worry, when you find your mate, you'll understand", she said as they walked down the stairs.

"How long have you been here Temptress?", Clay asked. "Fifteen years birthday boy", she answered feeling like Clay was someone who would not judge her. "Waoh! Your parents know you work here? I don't mean any disrespect, I'm just trying to understand", he said cautiously. "I know. Well Clay, my family was murdered by hunters a long time ago and everyone that matters is in this building with me", she said recalling her bond with Sophia.

They met when she was looking for shelter and no one was willing to help her because she was human. She explained that her parents were supernaturals but no one believed her, no one except for Sophia. She was also a victim of the great war, she had lost everyone, her pack, and her family.

They had something in common but her will to fight was stronger. Nava knew that her strength and willpower came from Sophia. She was the reason why Nava saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

"Hey, man! We've been waiting for hours!", Clay's friend complained. He looked at them with shock. "What do you mean?", he asked. "We have been waiting for three hours. I mean I know you needed a release but three hours! What were you doing in there?", his other friend asked looking at Nava now as if he wanted to find out for himself.