The Deed

Nava's POV

"Come closer Princess", Orion said with a smirk, Nava walked towards him slowly earning another growl from Hector. She was pleased to see that she had the same effect on them. Orion was standing next to the window while Hector was sitting on the edge of the bed as if he didn't know if he wanted to stand or sit. "So this is why they call you Temptress. I can't resist you", Hector said suddenly standing right behind her. She was in the same position as she was on the night at the club. Her hands settled on Orion's chest, he hummed in approval. She felt her chemise being pushed up. She wanted to look down to see whose hand it was but her chin was captured by Orion's index finger. "So beautiful", he whispered melting her insides in the process.

She felt tingles when Hector kissed the back of her neck making her moan. "That's it. Give in to us baby", Hector said as he moved his lips to her left shoulder. A hand went to her wet center making her back arch as she bit her lower lip and closed her eyes. "All wet for us Princess?", Orion asked but she couldn't answer. No word came to mind. She had felt the need to be pleasured when she was with Niall before but not like this.

"You want us to fuck you baby?", Hector asked, before she could answer two fingers entered her vagina and then started moving in friction. "Aaah!", she screamed as the thought of them fingering her at the same time registered in her mind. She couldn't hold back. She came right then and there. "That was... unexpected", Orion said looking surprised but Hector chuckled.

Nava was still panting when Hector carried her to bed. He placed her on the edge and then started licking her center. "Oh shit!", she cursed making Orion smirk as he brought his cock to her lips. Guiding her head towards him as he fucked her mouth slowly. "Your pretty mouth is so warm Princess, I don't think I'll last long", he said through gritted teeth then held her head in place as he increased his pace trying to go deeper which caused tears to fall from Nava's eyes. By the time he poured himself into her throat, her eyes were red from crying. She looked at Hector, wondering why he had stopped only to find him enjoying the show while massaging his rock-hard cock.

She watched as he coated himself in her wetness then entered her in one thrust. It was a tight fit but it didn't hurt. He remained still until Orion lay next to her with his finger on her bud and his lips on hers. The fact that he didn't mind tasting himself in her mouth made her moan into the kiss. Hector started moving in and out of her the moment his brother started massaging Nava's bud.

Nava's moans were swallowed in the kiss making her give in to the pleasure that she never knew existed. The way Orion's tongue massaged her insides and Hector's cock moved inside of her was pure magic. It felt like they were meant to be inside her. She felt some sort of energy entering her body as Hector's cock swelled inside her. She pushed Orion away from her lips and screamed as they reached their height together. "You're perfect", Hector said then kissed her lips hungrily.

They switched positions the moment Hector pulled away from her lips. She expected Orion to be gentle but got the opposite. It was like he was possessed and by the end of it, they were all sweating bullets.

Nava opened her eyes in the middle of the night when she felt the twins sniffing her. It tickled making her giggle. They pulled back and watched her as she stretched herself between them. "Sorry, we woke you. You're scent soothes our beasts", Orion said then kissed her temple. "It's ok", she whispered half asleep.

She almost fell asleep again when Hector claimed her lips out of nowhere, turning her so she was on top of him then pushed his cock inside her pussy. "Aaah!", she screamed but her lips were claimed again. Before she could register what was happening she felt Orion right behind her, he kissed her spine then pushed his cock in her ass. "Fuck!", she cursed at the foreign intrusion, she tried to push him off but her hands were held on her back. They moved in a distracting rhythm making her pussy leak even more.

Orion's pace was slower as if he didn't want to hurt her but Hector was on overdrive. She felt pressure under the abdomen and she knew her orgasm was close. "I'm cuming! Fuck! I'm cum-m-ing... aaah!", she screamed the same time the twins roared. She could see the lamp on the bedside table tremble at their roars right before she lost consciousness.

"I thought we said we were gonna take it slow", "I know, I'm sorry", "Sorry isn't going to turn back time, what if we hurt her? You didn't even prepare her, goddess! You're supposed to be the sane one". Nava heard the twins fight as she opened her eyes.

"What happened?", she asked making them turn to look at her. They all looked worried. It surprised her, she didn't think it was possible for them to be worried about anything. They looked like people who were always confident and sure of themselves. She tried waking up but felt as if her body was fighting her. In a few seconds, Hector was standing next to her helping her get up. Putting her in a sitting position.

"Are you feeling ok?", he asked while inspecting her. "Yes, I'm fine, just having a light headache. What happened?", she asked Orion. "Oh, nothing you were just overwhelmed I guess. We forgot you're human. I'm sorry, it will never happen again. Are you sure you're ok?", Hector said in a rush, taking her attention away from a guilty-looking Orion. "Yes, I think. I just need to soak in a bathtub or something. I'll be ok in a day or two", she said recalling what she did when she first had sex with a supernatural. It was a dragon and it was brutal. "OK, We'll stay with you, at least until you're done with your bath. Then we'll have to go, we have a couple of meetings to attend to", Hector said helping her to the bathroom. Orion ran a bath for her, still avoiding her eyes.

"Why won't you look at me?" She asked making him turn to her. "I was the one that lost control. I'm sorry", he said looking crushed. "Come here", she called him and he got closer. "Kiss me", she commanded and he did. She felt his pain and deepened the kiss. "It was the best sex I've ever had", she whispered then bit his lower lip lightly. It made him smile. "You're perfect", he said in a deeper voice making her smile back. Hector placed her in a bathtub letting her body relax.