Getting Her Groove Back

Nava's POV

They had been going around different shops and most didn't have what Nava was looking for. 

"I'm hungry and my breasts are about to burst, this is the last place we're going to Nava. I mean it!", Sophia complained as they walked into the last shop on the mall's top floor. It looked decent at the entrance but when Nava's eyes fell on a golden transparent chemise that was in the lingerie section, it was love at first sight.

"What a cute baby you got there. Welcome ladies, how can I help you?", a bubbly woman asked making Nava smile. "Thank you. I want that on her, please. Pair it with a thong and nipple covers. Thank you", Nava said making the woman smile. "I love how you think. Right this way gorgeous", she said pulling Sophia to the changing rooms.

Nava found a sofa and sat after adjusting a sleeping Baby Sarah on the baby carrier. 'I feel your excitement. What are you up to?', Allen's voice rang through the mind link making Nava smile. 'Are you stalking me?', 'Maybe. Now tell me', 'Well.. if you must know, we're buying lingerie for Sophia. I want her to get some action tonight with Lagon if you know what I mean', she said excitedly. 'It's that bad?', he asked sounding concerned. 'Yeah, I spoke to Lagon and he misses her. I'm hoping to spark something between them before heading back. How are you?', she explained hoping it would make him feel somewhat less worried.

'I'm good. Finishing a meeting then I'll be heading to Ares to have a chat with him', he replied. 'Ok, I miss you', she declared. 'Me too My love. Take care', Allen said then closed the mind link.

Sophia walked out looking like a million bucks making Nava's jaw hit the floor. "How do I look?", she asked looking shy. "Like a dragon snack", Nava said and the shop lady did a cat roar making Nava laugh.

Sophia turned to the mirror and then nodded while turning to get a better look at herself. "Oh yeah, this is what I'm talking about", she said then picked a few more pieces and tried them on and they were all perfect. They ended up going overboard on the shopping but it was what Nava wanted. The old Sophia is back.

"These fries taste heavenly", Nava said as they ate while Sophia breastfed Baby Sarah. "Thank you for this. I needed to get out of the house. I needed to see myself in the mirror the way I did today. I can't wait to see Lagon's face tonight", she said with excitement. "I know. Just make sure our milk bottles are full and you will not hear from us", Nava said wiggling her brows at Baby Sarah who smiled at her.

"You and Lagon are so annoying", Sophia complained making Nava furrow her brows. She wiggled her brows at Baby Sarah and all she did was pull her hair. "You see? I do the same thing and she looks at me like I'm crazy. Who does that?", she said making her giggle. Sophia rolled her eyes making Nava laugh.

Sarah looked so much like Sophia and had Lagon's eyes. She understood why Lagon was obsessed with his daughter. They finished their lunch and returned home.

Nava helped her friend spread flower petals from the entrance to the living room set a table for two then watched her breastfeed Sarah one last time then went to take a bath, shaving being a mandatory procedure.

"There, ready", she said kissing Sarah's forehead as Nava and Baby Sarah left Sophia to her task.

They were almost falling asleep when Nava started hearing weird whispers that turned into moaning, then screaming and roaring. It made Nava smile. Her plan worked. She took a fussy Sarah and held her to her chest falling asleep the moment her back hit the mattress on her bed.

Nava felt a hand slapping her face with gibberish sounds, she opened her left eye and was met with a smiling Baby Sarah. "Good morning my sweet girl. Why are you up so early huh?", she asked and she only got a laugh.

It was so cute.

"Let's change your diaper and feed you huh?", she said waking up and putting her on her back. Sara reached for her toes trying to eat her feet making Nava tickle her. She laughed again.

Nava reached for a fresh diaper and wet wipes and changed Baby Sara then fed her from the last bottle that was on her bedside table. As soon as she burped Nava started hearing moans again and this time was louder. "Mama and Papa are busy huh!", she told Sarah who seemed more interested in her toes than gossip.

'Did it work?', Allen asked curiously making Nava giggle. 'Yap, there has been a series of sounds that I've never heard in my life. Thank goddess Baby Sarah's young, I wouldn't know what to tell her if she asked why her Mama was screaming like a mad woman', she said while playing with Baby Sarah who smiled at her.

'That's for sure. When are you returning home? I need to arrange for your transport', he asked sounding serious all of a sudden. 'I'll tell you when I'm ready to leave', she said then closed the link.

A shirtless Lagon walked into her room and went straight to Baby Sarah with Sophia right behind him. She was covered with so many hickies that Nava's eyes almost popped out of their socket. "Good morning butterfly. Morning Nava... we're gonna go make coffee", Lagon said walking out of the room with a happy Sarah.

"Sooooooo... I heard a lot of singing last night. Seems someone still got it", Nava teased and Sophia blushed. "Please stop. I tried holding back but I missed him and he kept doing the right things and I just couldn't", she said covering her face with her hands. It was an interesting sight. "Sis, I don't care as long as it's not a desert downstairs anymore, we're good", she said making Sophia chuckle. "I need breakfast. Let's go", Nava said then pulled Sophia out of the bed.

They found Lagon struggling to distract Baby Sarah from touching the mug that had coffee in it. It was a cute sight. "I could help you with her", Nava said then reached for Baby Sarah who looked happy to see her. She sat on the stool that was next to the kitchen table.

"Whose my beautiful baby?", she kept asking Baby Sarah who kept laughing every time she did. They were busy enjoying themselves when there was a knock on the door.

Lagon went to open it and when he entered the kitchen he looked pissed. Nava was about to ask when Orion and Hector appeared right behind him with their mother.

"We apologise for coming here unannounced. We needed to speak with her alone", the Queen of werewolves said. "What are you doing here? I don't understand", Nava said with a raised brow. Instead of answering, the Queen turned to Lagon, "Can we have a private room where we can speak to her alone?", she asked politely.

"No, you will say what you need to with us present. Allen left her under my care and with the things your sons have done to my little sister, there's no way you get privacy", Sophia said with a serious and authoritative tone that even Nava hadn't heard before.