Moving In

Nava's POV

"I don't like this. How am I supposed to protect you if you're miles away from here?", Ares asked while loading Nava's bags in his car ready to take her to the Werewolf Royal Pack. "Well, You don't have to anymore, I have a mate. That's his job now, I can always call you, right? One thing I've learned from watching Sophia and Lagon is, mates are always annoying so, I might need you to come and kick his ass every once in a while ", she said getting in the front seat ready to leave.

"It's still hours away, what if I'm late", he complained while walking to the driver's side. "Ares, stop worrying too much. Everything will be fine, I promise", Nava assured him. He still looked unhappy but stopped whining. It made Nava smile. He did care for her after all.

She had to call Sophia and Armand so that she could break the news to them at the same time. Sophia was the only one who received the news positively while Armand and Ares were pissed. They tried using the 'you don't know him card' but Sophia shut them down the moment they finished.

"I know Allen, he's an amazing man and he's perfect for Nava so stop feeding her poison", she scolded them making them walk out of the room. "Nava, trust me, Allen is the best mate for you", Sophia assured her making her smile.

Nava couldn't stop thinking about how her life was going to turn upside down. She was both scared and excited. She wasn't sure if she was going to fit in Allen's world even though the fact that she still knew so little about him, terrified her. She kept hearing a voice in the back of her mind telling her to be careful.

It took them four hours to reach the Werewolf Royal Pack, she opened Google Maps to see the directions shared by Allen, and with the help of Ares, they reached a gate that had a symbol that she couldn't recognise. "Miss Preston?", the guard asked her, when she nodded her head, they opened the gate.

It was a black modern villa-style mansion with what looked like Grenadil, African Blackwood, she was able to recognize it because it was the most expensive wood on the planet and one of her clients once bragged about importing it for curving his office furniture and claimed that it was a symbol of wealth. She wondered how rich the man she was about to start a life with was. She ended up pinning it on the four hundred and sixty-five years that he had. The place was beautiful. "This is ...", Ares said making Nava finish the sentence for him, "Magical".

They found Allen waiting for them by the doorstep in casual attire, he had black jeans on with a white polo t-shirt, and the white made his platinum-blonde hair shine brighter. She opened the car door in a rush, the moment the car came to a stop and ran into his open arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist making him chuckle. She kissed his lips until he moaned making her remember where they were. She pulled back, settling her hands on his broad shoulders, he felt bigger making her furrow her brows.

"What happened to you? You feel different", she said inspecting him. He didn't answer, he gestured towards putting her on the ground so she unfolded her legs from his waist. He placed her on the ground and went to Ares, offering him a handshake. "Welcome to our home Alpha", he said with respect making Nava smile. Only Allen could be that formal to someone important to her.

"You mean your home right? Cool place you got here Allen", Ares said then opened the trunk. He unloaded Nava's bags and then closed it. Nava suddenly caught the meaning, it made her blush. "I meant OURS, mine and Nava's", Allen said then winked at her. "Whatever. I'll be on my way now, Armand can't stand running the brothel, if I'm late I might find the whole place burned down", he said making Nava giggle. 

After saying his goodbyes he left.

"That was unfortunate. I planned to get him drunk and make him tell me all your secrets", he teased as they turned to get into the house. "Allen, you're the one with a lot to hide not me", she said seductively making him smirk then put her on his shoulder, heading deeper into the house. "My bags!", she said wanting to go back but saw two women walking in while carrying them. "Let me give you a tour", he said then smacked her butt cheek before proceeding to another room.

The house had the most beautiful home office, five bedrooms, six bathrooms, two living rooms, one theatre, a dining room fit for twenty people, two kitchens, one inside the house and another in the back yard that had servant quarters and a swimming pool. He had his own forest, for his wolf to exercise and dragon to stretch although he said that his dragon liked flying above clouds most days. She was fascinated by everything he showed her.

They reached the master bedroom where Nava found the same theme as the rest of the house, black and wood. "Welcome home Nava", he said then kissed her forehead. He opened one of the doors and then got in, she followed him on instinct and found herself staring at a huge half-empty walk-in closet.

She watched as he started opening her bags and arranging her clothes on the empty side of the closet. She went to the black marble cupboard that was in the middle of the closet and pulled herself on top of it so she was sitting on it. She watched him until she was done. He put the bags in a corner that had other suitcases then turned to look at her.

"Let's take a bath then we'll go make dinner", he said pulling her off the cupboard. "Make dinner? I thought that's what the maids are for", she said looking confused. "Occasionally yes, but I like to make my own food, they usually help with the cooking when I have guests over, other than that, they stick to cleaning and laundry... ooh, and gardening. I don't like gardening", he said making her laugh. "Since you find it amusing you could do it with them, I bet you'll like it", he said igniting curiosity in her. "I would love that actually", she said earning a smile.

They walked into a huge bathroom with two shower heads surrounded by glass, there were two sinks as well. It was like the place was built for the two of them. The bathtub was black with four gold straps on either longer side of it. It was unique and looked expensive but so was everything else in Allen's house. "Do you like it?", he asked in a whisper making her body shiver. "Yes", "Good, because I'm gonna fuck you in every corner of this place", he said making her moan in anticipation.