Fated Mates

Nava's POV

"That wasn't so bad right?", Allen asked the moment they reached his car. She was about to answer when Orion appeared out of nowhere, "Are you doing this just to get back at us?", he asked with his eyes glowing, he wasn't in control.

Allen stood in front of her. "Calm down Your Majesty, may I know what this is about?", Allen asked looking confused. Nava knew it was time to tell him the truth.

"Allen, I can explain", Nava started talking but was interrupted. "Waoh! He really is in the dark. I guess Simone was right", Orion told Hector who appeared from the front of the car. "No, she's not. I haven't used anything on Allen. I swear Allen, I didn't use magic to make you claim me you know I don't have any powers", she pleaded but found that Allen didn't look worried. "I know. Prince Orion, I asked you a question, can you help me with the answers please", he said calmly.

"She's our mate and she's with you because you're the second most powerful person in this Kingdom", Hector said making Allen smirk. "Is that right My love?", he asked Nava. "Of course not", she answered with her head held high. "Prince Hector, you heard her, that's not her intention so if you don't mind, we would like to leave now, we had a long day and she needs to rest, in regards to the other matter, does the King and Queen know that this woman... your chosen mate called a human prostitute was your fated mate? No, a better question is, does the Queen know that you agreed to mate the daughters of Councilman Marcus for the sake of the King's sins?", Allen asked earning a punch in the face from Hector.

"Fuck you! You know nothing about us", he shouted. Before Nava could process anything she felt energy building inside of her and suddenly she saw red and slapped Hector, he went flying on his back and spit blood. Orion rushed to his brother to check on him and when they turned to Nava they both looked terrified. "Your eyes are...", Orion couldn't finish the sentence, Allen pulled her to the car quickly before the guards could see her then returned to check on Hector, Nava looked through the car side mirror and saw him tell them something. They both nod.

"I didn't mean to do it, I just couldn't let them disrespect you like that. He hit you, I'm sorry I lost control, what is happening to me", she kept on rambling, and when Allen didn't say anything she turned to see him smiling. "Why are you smiling? I just hit the Prince! I will be severely punished for this", she said freaking out.

He pulled her toward him, making her straddle him. "What are you doing?", she asked but again he didn't say a thing. Her lips were pulled to his and she gave in immediately. He pushed her dress to her waist then teared her panties making her moan. He entered her in seconds. Nava was surprised, she didn't even see him take out his member.

"Aaah!", she moaned as he pushed her on him, she felt full and satisfied, she kissed him hungrily and then started bouncing making the whole car move. "Oh! Oh shit!", she kept on chanting the same words over and over again making him smirk.

He pulled back from the kiss and then increased his pump-up pace making her hold on tighter. He pulled her dress away from her mark and then licked it before bitting down making them both reach their high at the same time. "Aaaah!", she creamed, he growled. When he pulled back she expected blood to be all over her shoulder but there was nothing.

"What you did back there was very sexy but you have to promise me that it won't happen again. We can't be seen hitting people ok? No matter how immature they are. You will let me handle things. Ok?", Allen asked looking at her in the eyes. She wanted to come up with something better to reply to but, her gut told her not to so she nodded her head earning a peck on the lips.

They got into the house and as usual, Allen made dinner after they ate, he disappeared into his home office. She decided to go to bed instead. She had a lot of questions, she thought of why they looked terrified when they looked at her if it was the green colour that freaked them out or the fact that she made the strongest warrior in the Werewolf Kingdom bleed, something that Armand told her was impossible.

Allen was no ordinary man, the King was afraid of him, he had an Alpha command that made the Princess bow to him. It was strange. "What are you thinking so hard about My love?", he asked startling her. "Nothing important. Are you done with your meetings?", she asked hoping it would distract him. "Yes, you know I can feel what you feel now that I've claimed you right?", he asked with a smirk. "Yes Allen, I'm aware. Lagon gave me a mate lesson when he found out about Sophia", she assured him. "So why do you bother hiding things from me?", he asked then sat at the foot of their bed making her sit as well.

"I'm sorry. I just thought that it would be better for everyone if the King and Queen didn't find out", she said making him tilt his head to the side. "I understand why you would think that. But I deserved to know, anyway, I hope they know better and stay away from you. You're mine now gorgeous", he said the last part playfully.

"So you're not mad at me for hiding the fact that they were my fated mates?", she asked biting her lips nervously. "Oh I am, I just choose not to react to it because of the courtesy that you have given me. You haven't asked me about my past and you always obey my EVERY command so I believe it's safe to say, I'm not mad at you", he said looking at her lips. It made her swallow hard.

"Stop doing that", she said in a weak voice. "Why? Is it making you wet?", he asked with a heavier voice and his eyes light green. He got closer to her like a predator. "Yes, I need you", she said spreading her legs ready to welcome him. He licked, sucked, bit her whole body, by the time he reached her lips she had no energy left to control herself.

"That's it, give me your all my Queen", he whispered and he entered her and it felt different, it felt warm, like the heater was on but in a good way. "Surrender to us my Queen and we will make you the most powerful woman in the world. Say that you surrender Nava", he whispered making her moan louder. He sounded like someone new, someone she never met. He started getting rougher as if he was trying to fuck the answer out of her, she held on tighter, "Say it Nava", he said again and this time she couldn't hold back. "I surrender to you... aaah!".