The Summons

Nava's POV

Months have passed since Nava saw Niall. It was like he just vanished. She longed for him but there was no way she was going to ask Ares for help. She needed someone loyal. Since Sophia was embracing the mate bond with Lagon, she saw him as the best option.

"Lagon, I've never asked for anything before", "Oh oh!", Sophia said in anticipation making Lagon sit properly on the sofa. "I need the Fae King's number. I need to talk to him. Please", Nava said nervously. Lagon smiled. "I thought you were gonna ask me to kill someone sheesh!", he said taking his phone out and giving her the number. "That's it? You just happen to have Niall's number on your phone?", she asked in shock making him shrug his shoulders. She copied it on hers and rushed to her room, locking the door behind her.

Her fingers trembled as she pressed the call button and waited. He answered on the fifth ring. "Fulkerson", his voice was a sweet lullaby that made her smile. "Hello?", he said again bringing a smile to Nava's face. "Hi stranger", she said then heard him release a breath.

"I'm sorry I haven't visited. There's no excuse", he said making her smile even bigger. "Are we done? Because if we are I would understand. It is part of the job", she said feeling tears fill her eyes. In all honesty, she didn't want the answer to be yes. He didn't answer. He hung up. She bit her lower lip trying to remember Ares' words, 'These men only see you as a tool, once they get their mates, they'll move on so don't get attached'.

She threw her phone on the wall but there was no colliding sound. She turned and found Niall holding it. He was standing in front of his portal, looking magnificent in jeans and a t-shirt. Something that he had never worn before. He walked towards her until there was no distance between them. "Are these because of me?", he asked wiping away the tears. "Anhaa!", she answered like a child making him smile.

"I'm sorry. My people needed me. The Hunters had started poking around most of our communities and I had to intervene. I would never ignore you, Nava. Not on purpose. I hope you know that", he said making her smile. "Thank you for being here. I missed you", Nava said pulling him in a hug. He hugged her tighter and then kissed her. She melted into him.

"How long has it been since I made you cum?", he asked pulling away. He started removing his clothes making Nava do the same as she inspected his body. When he was fully naked he grew out of his human body. She ran her fingers from his neck to his member. "I missed you too", he said then lifted her so her legs were around his torso. His member entered her at the same time their lips devoured each other. She deepened the kiss making him moan. He increased the pace, drilling her faster until her walls started trembling. She pulled back from the kiss and screamed in ecstasy as she reached her high.

He placed her on the bed, spooning her then entered her from behind, her back arched to accommodate him. His thrusts became sloppy the moment she turned her head and captured his lips. She ran her tongue over his fangs making him pull back and roar. It had never happened before so they were both panting and surprised.

"What was that?", Nava asked, she was worried. She turned to look at Niall only to find that he had a satisfied grin on his face. "Niall?", "Yes little human", he answered with a deeper voice. "You're his wolf", she said turning to face him properly. The only thing that changed was his voice and eyes. "How come I've never seen you before?", she asked putting his face between her hands. "You have... you just didn't pay attention. I was the one who picked you for him", he said calmly making her blush. "You're very beautiful Nava. Your mate will be a lucky man", he said then his eyes went back to ice blue like before.

"He likes you", Niall said as he laid his head on her chest. She started playing with his soft hair. "Really?", "Yes", "Thank you. Tell him, I like him too". They remained quiet for some time. Then she felt the need to ask him. "Niall, what will happen when you find your mate?", "Well, first thing is first. I'll tell you and then I will dedicate myself to her as the moon goddess wishes", he said without moving. "Ok", Nava replied.

He pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Nava, I know that we have developed feelings for each other, and it hurts when I say such things to you but I can't go against the moon goddess. Do you understand? One day you will find your mate and you will do the same. I won't judge you", he said and although it hurt, he was telling the truth. "I know, it just hurts I guess", she said then fell asleep.

She felt someone shaking her. It was annoying. "Niall, stop", she whined. But the person didn't stop. When she opened her eyes she found Sophia with a smile, "You know I'm not a morning person, why would you do that?", she complained but Sophia didn't answer. "I made her do it. You've been asleep for two days", Ares said and she was in shock.

"I've been summoned by the Werewolves so I will be gone for three days tops. You and Sophia are in charge. In case you need anything call Armand", he said then walked out without waiting for any response. "Do you think they will finally allow us to work anywhere?", Sophia asked with excitement. "I hope so. Not all of us can be Queens you know", she teased Sophia who looked like she was about to faint.

"I'm gonna need you to look after things. Fernando is coming today and you know how he gets", Nava told Sophia who nodded in agreement. Fernando was the Italian Vampire who followed her to the ice cream shop, he had some relationship with the Vampire King which explained all the privileges he had. He was horrible in bed. She found herself having to please him for two days straight and the stamina he had was out of this world.

Nava got out of bed and cleaned herself ready for her weekend-long client. As usual, he was right on time. Looking sharp and smells amazing. She removed his clothes the way he wanted. Ran a bath for him in which she washed his body and then massaged him, she paid extra attention to his member making him scream every time she made him reach an orgasm.

He fucked her tits, which appeared to be his favorite part then her thighs, and finally her pussy. She faked her orgasms and because he knew nothing, he believed her.

She screamed the moment she felt him reach his high. "Fuck! You're incredible Temptress", he said before passing out.