The New Chapter

Nava's POV

When Nava told Ares she wanted to start working again, he was surprised but didn't refuse her request. After what she went through, she needed a fresh start. If that meant starting over as the Temptress then he was going to give her that.

"Are you sure about this Nava?", he asked one more time. "Yap!", she said then walked out of his office confidently.

She was determined to get her life back. The one that never failed her. The life of the Temptress.

Niall tried calling her but she never answered. She knew what he was going to say. He was the closest thing she had to a friend but that's not what she needed. She wanted his heart but there was no way she was going to get it so, why waste time on phone calls when she could be making money doing what she did best. 

Her job.

"You have a client", the bodyguard informed her. She went to the reception and found a man wearing a black cloak. "Temptress?", he asked and she nodded. "This way", she said, and like a beautiful puppet, he followed her. She swayed her hips as they walked back to the room he reserved and by the moan she heard, she knew he was hooked. 

"What do you need handsome?", she asked. The name made him flinch as he removed the cloak to reveal his scarred face. She saw a tattoo of a soldier on his upper arm and ran her fingers on it lightly. He closed his eyes and smiled. He was a man in pain.

"I want to feel something other than pain Temptress. Please me... make me feel whole again", he said with his eyes still closed. Nava smiled. That was something she could definitely do. She removed his clothes, then poured massage oil on his cock.

She massaged his cock between her boobs until he came on them. The spread of semen on her chest made him growl in approval. She sat on his still-hard cock in reverse cowgirl position which seemed to be her favorite.

She hated seeing their faces when she had sex with them. It reminded her of the past. The one that always got her attached. "I need to see you Temptress", he said between pants as she bounced on his cock faster. He was getting closer to his release. "Close your eyes soldier, and let go of the pain", she said and he did.

"Holly goddess!", he said then poured himself into her making her smile. She stood up and watched her client fall asleep with his member finally relaxed. He looked at peace. She went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up before getting dressed and going back to her room.

She was enjoying a bottle of wine when Sophia walked in looking fancy in a black glittering dress. "Where are you going looking all fancy?", she asked her friend who looked angry. "I heard from Ares that you're back to being the Temptress?", she asked accusingly. "Not that it's any of your business but yeah", she replied while sipping her wine slowly. "And why aren't you answering Niall's calls?", she asked in a more relaxed manner. "Because I don't want to talk to him. Isn't that obvious? He's my past and I'd like for it to stay that way", she replied. She watched her friend who appeared confused.

"Sophia, why are you here? It's obvious that you were going somewhere so...", she asked looking at her in the eye. "I was hoping that you would agree to come to the Dragon Kingdom with me... start over there", she said nervously. "And be a burden to you and Lagon? Hell no! I'm fine Sis. You don't need to worry about me", she said but Sophia didn't seem to buy it. "You've changed", she said, and before she could answer someone knocked. Nava went to open and it was the guards.

"Your client has arrived, room 8", "Thank you, I'll be right there", she replied then finished the remaining wine. "Sophia, go and enjoy your party ok? I'm fine. If I need help, I know the drill", she said then walked to her closet and changed into a pink lingerie set the tiniest she could find then covered it up with a robe. When she returned to the bedroom, Sophia was gone.

She found a Vampire waiting for her. She walked in and dropped the robe the moment their eyes met. His started glowing red. "Fuck you're even more beautiful than they said", he said then licked his lips. "I taste better", she said then licked her lips. It made him hiss. "Take off your clothes", she commanded and he did, she went on the bed and then positioned herself on all fours.

"What are you waiting for Vamp? Fill my cunt", she said and he was pounding into her in a blink of an eye. He seemed to be enjoying dirty talks so that's what she kept on doing. "Cum in my fucking pussy... fill me up with your amazing cock... Aaah! you're tearing my pussy up with that huge cock of yours", she said making him move faster.

"Kiss me", he said but since she did not do it anymore she decided to distract him by slamming her ass into him making his cock go deeper in her pussy. "Fuck yes. Who's your daddy now", he said sounding pleased. It made Nava smile. Men were so predictable. "Cum for me Daddy", she said and like a switch he did. He passed out the moment he pulled out of her. She returned to her room and poured more wine.

She was almost done with her wine when she felt a presence behind her that was too familiar. "You know stalking is not a good trait in a King", she said while placing the glass on the coffee table. She turned to find a pissed Niall looking at her. "Why have you been ignoring me?", he asked in a tone that Nava was not familiar with. She raised a brow. "I don't have anything to say to you, Niall. If you want me you should book me like everyone else", she said with an evil smirk. She smiled when she saw that he finally knew how serious she was being.

"Nava t-", "Temptress... Nava doesn't exist anymore. She was weak and stupid", she said while opening another bottle of wine. "Nava. Listen to me. This is not you", he tried talking but all she heard was nonsense. "Oh really? You would know, wouldn't you? By all means, tell me. Who was Nava... really? Come on Fae King... Tell me", she challenged him but he remained quiet.

"Niall. Nava is not here anymore, she's gone. Unless you want to fuck me, I suggest you leave and stop calling me", she shouted. "Why are you like this Nava?", he asked looking hurt. "Like what? Real? So you can be honest but I can't? Look around you Niall, I'm a whore! I don't have anyone but my job. I'm the one that people like you use to pass the time as you wait for your mates so get the fuck out!", she said with rage.