The Royal Treatment

Nava's POV

"So this is it? The last time I'll be seeing you?", Niall asked as he got dressed making Nava's eyes water. "Yes", she said then started crying. Niall turned to her and smiled. "It's part of the job isn't it?", he asked while pulling her out of bed. "Yes", "We can still talk on the phone and chat", he suggested. "You horrible at chatting", she said making them both laugh. "Either way we can still talk", he said then kissed her forehead. He opened the portal and then left.

Nava started packing. She was being moved to the royal suite. It was the room prepared for her. According to Ares, the Royals wanted her to be treated like royalty so they requested her to have her own space. Ares had to demolish some rooms on the second floor to create a suite that would please the Royals.

He assigned a Chef to cater for her and a special meal schedule that was to be served to her. Sophia told her, it was how things were done at the royal level. The only reason Nava agreed to do it was because she knew that she was doing it for her pack. They were going to get royal protection. It was something that they desperately needed since the Vampire King refused to do so.

She was at peace because Niall understood why she had to accept the terms given by Ares. Even though they were not mates, they had gotten closer because of the time they spent together and that's why she decided to tell him the truth because he was going to find out one way or the other. Whenever there was an exclusivity agreement, Ares would inform the scheduling clients, giving them an option to either wait until the agreement period passed or choose another courtesan. She didn't want to jeopardise it. She was happy when Niall promised to wait for her.

To Nava, this was a mission. She wanted to make sure that everyone was safe. She was the only one who could do that since the Royals seemed to be too focused on her. All she had to do was. Do her job and do it properly and remember Ares' words.

She walked into the room that they had prepared for her. She gasped as she found a modern apartment. It was amazing she never thought that one would be capable of building something so beautiful. The place looked luxurious it was fit for Royalty.

She ran her hand through the console table that was next to the entrance door, it was beautiful and black. Something about the design made her feel valued. She wondered how much it cost the Royals to do the renovations. She wondered how much the royals were paying for her exclusivity. It was the first thing she intended to ask them.  What was she to them, the feelings that she experienced when they danced together at the club were troubling to some extent. She felt too comfortable.

Something about them made her body trust them. It was weird because she had never experienced it before. She wondered if it would feel the same the next time they surrounded her.

She sat on the wing chair that was facing the window. It was a big glass window, one could see the whole pack from that angle. See the people busy going about their day with no care in the world. If only they knew what Ares was doing for them, they would respect him even more. They would love him more coming to think of it, they did. He was the father of the pack.

The door was opened breaking her chain of thoughts. She released a breath the moment she felt their aura. They had finally arrived, when she turned, her eyes met Hector's, the one she bumped into at the club his hair was gold and his face showed no emotion, she turned to look at the other brother to her surprise, he was smiling.

They walked towards her without saying a word. They didn't have any bags with them. It was just them in their Fancy suits. Orion and Hector... she finally remembered their names but didn't dare say a word, she watched them as they inspected the place as if trying to see what their money was able to create. Something about them intimidated her. Especially considering how Hector was busy looking at her from head to toe but he didn't say anything. Nava wondered when he had stopped inspecting the suite.

By the time Orion was done he returned to the living room. She decided to sit down on the wing chair because she couldn't trust her legs to stand any longer, they were trembling, she had no idea if it was due to the excitement or fear, all she knew was she needed to sit down otherwise she was going to fall.

"Have you been waiting for long?", "No, I just got here a few minutes ago. I was waiting for you to show up. I have been told that you need my services so, here I am". "Good... I think we should start with you taking a shower. Do not use any scented oils we need to smell your actual scent. That's how you should be presenting yourself to us from now", Orion said.

"What do you mean? I'm not supposed to even wear lotion? My skin will get dry and my hair becomes hard to manage, I need the oils", Nava said, the requirements were frustrating her, they were going against everything she knew about pleasing a man. "Fine! We'll find you the brands that don't mask your scent, in the meantime, you can use whatever you want to use. Hector will handle that for you. Now go take a shower. We'll be here waiting for you", Nava nodded her head and went to the bathroom.

She hadn't seen the bathroom when she entered the suite so it was her first time seeing it. She was amazed by the bathroom design, it was spacious and beautiful everything in it screamed elegance. She removed her clothes and stood under the shower head. She did her normal routine for when she had a client, she hated changing her routine. Orion's instructions got to her nerves but she had to remember why she was there. What he wanted was weird but she didn't question it.

When she was done, she got out of the shower, dried her body, and put on a gold chemise. It was transparent and she made sure not to wear anything underneath, she heard a growl the moment she walked into the bedroom. She was startled because she didn't expect to see anyone in there. She had left them in the living room. They were both only in tight boxers as if they were waiting for her. Their bodies were buffed and full of muscle and battle scars. Orion's body was covered with dragon markings that she couldn't read while Hector didn't have any tattoos on him. She swallowed hard. The moment her eyes met Orion's gold ones, she knew she was in trouble.