The Confession

Nava's POV

Nava found herself waking up on a sleeping Niall, he looked handsome. It made her smile. She was about to move off him when he pulled her up so their faces were at the same level. She saw the markings that were carved on his rings in the form of a tattoo on his neck. She ran her fingers on the markings and he hummed in approval.

"You know, no one has ever seen me in my true form before, well aside from a handful of people in my kingdom. When I saw you, I felt connected to you, like it was ok for me to be myself around you", he said while his sharp nails played with her hair. "I had the same feeling too when I told you about my name, I guess we are connected", she said with a smile which he returned. "That we are Nava", he said then pulled her in a kiss.

She wanted to pull back but she held on until she felt his hand on her ass, he positioned his member at her entrance. He pushed her down making him slide in her in one thrust. "Fuck!", she said while lifting their upper bodies, outstretching their legs, and putting them in the lazy man position. Nava felt like her insides were mixing until Niall lifted her slowly. She took deep breaths and then started bouncing on him with the help of his hands.

"Aaaah!", and "Mmmnh", were all that they could say as they both felt their peaks get closer. Nava was the first to give in then Niall followed, they didn't move from the position they were on. They looked into each other's eyes and she watched as his body started to change until he was the same man she met in Ares' office. Nava got curious as to why he changed but before she could answer, her door burst open, and in entered Lagon and a panicked Sophia.

"Oh my goddess! We're so sorry... uh! we'll have the door fixed. I told you to break the handle not the whole door!", she shouted at Lagon who remained shocked. "Rhaegal, do you mind?", Niall asked calmly making him bow his head and leave quickly. Nava started laughing, "What's so funny?", Niall asked failing to understand Nava. "Well, if you must know, Sophia is like a sister to me so we're close and I've never seen her that shocked in my life let alone rambling after seeing us in this position", she said looking down at where their bodies were connected.

The sight of their cum coating their stomachs made Niall's member twitch inside Nava. Their eyes met and she wiggled her brows at him while she started moving. "You are quite a temptress, Aren't you?", he asked and instead of replying, she moved faster. He sucked her neck resisting the urge to drink her blood as they reached the most powerful orgasm yet.

"I've never had an orgasm before", she said as he was getting ready to leave. The confession came out of nowhere, it made Niall freeze, he wondered what was it about Nava that made him feel at home. He wanted it to be the mate bond but his wolf assured him that she was not their mate. He wanted her to be. He walked towards her and took her face in his hands. "I'm happy to be your first", he kissed her forehead then opened a portal and walked into it leaving a shocked Nava staring.

Nava rushed to Sophia's room and knocked like a crazy woman. "Is he gone? I can't embarrass myself like that again", she said from the other side of the door. "Yes", Nava replied and finally, the door was opened wider. She walked in and sat on the sofa that was in her room. "Why are the windows open?", Nava asked looking around. "We kinda broke the bed so Ares called in the cleaners", Sophia said with a smirk.

"Look at youuu", Nava teased. "Who was that? I thought you didn't work on your day off", she asked Nava while sitting on the new bed facing her. "That was the King of Faes. He's my new client... I think I reached the moon through the orgasms he gave me", Nava confessed to her friend. "I'm sorry, did you say orgasms? as in plural?", she asked. "Yes, Sophia. I know, but it happened and I've never screamed that loud in my life", she added.

"What do you mean screamed? I didn't hear anything and your door was sealed with magic that I had to call Lagon to break it down, which he wasn't able to until this morning", she explained and Nava knew it was because Niall didn't want his true form to be seen. "Oh, I guess he has magic. I mean he is the King of Faes", she tried to downplay it and she was thankful that Sophia didn't push more.

It was a wonderful midweek morning and Nava didn't have a client so she was soaking herself in a bath when Sophia walked in her bathroom like she owned the place. She had nail polish bottles and two bottles of champagne. "What are we celebrating?", Nava asked and Sophia had an evil laugh. "Ares agreed to let us in the club tonight. We're going dancing aaaah!", she said while putting everything down. She opened the bottles and they toasted, ready to embrace the night.

"What in the world are you wearing?", Sophia asked her friend. She was wearing jeans and a T-shirt. "Clothes, which you aren't", Nava replied looking at Sophia who had a transparent chemise on. "Wait, I can fix it", Sophia said then extended her claw, and the next thing Nava knew she was in a denim hot pant with a crop top. "There, now let's bounce", she said as they went to the ground floor where there was a car waiting for them along with their bodyguards.

"Are they necessary?", Nava asked when the car started moving. "If they make Ares allow me to have fun then yes! A thousand times yes!", Sophia said handing her friend a glass of tequila. When they got to the club Nava was already tipsy and ready to do anything.

They entered the club and were escorted to the VIP section where Armand was waiting for them. "Hello ladies, I must admit, I didn't expect Ares to let you off his sight. Come with me", he said leading them to their table. On the way Nava bumped into a golden-eyed man who looked shocked to see her, she ignored him, she thought he was probably one of her one-time clients.

"This is your table my ladies, and this is Tim, your waiter", Armand said and left. "Tim! We wanna get waisted, wohoo!", Nava said making Sophia join. Tim smiled. They gave him their orders then he left.

A few minutes later a lady waitress brought them a bottle of tequila. "We didn't order this", "It's from the gentlemen over there", the waitress said making them both turn their heads.