Payback is a Bitch

Brielle's POV

"They made it so easy. Can you believe he left her alone in his office? Anyways, what are you planning to do with her?", Aurora asked making Brielle look at her sister. 

They smiled at each other.

Their plan had worked.

Their father was going to be proud of them.

She had never seen her father so broken in her life. He walked in on him crying on their mother's lap the day Hector and Orion broke their bond with them. She couldn't believe what she saw. 

In their eyes, their father had always been the strongest man they ever knew. All he wanted was the best for them and just when they were about to achieve it. They were chased out of their home and the people they loved wanted nothing to do with them.

People in Christopher's pack hated them for taking someone else mate. They made them feel like outsiders. It filled Brielle with anger and made her convince Simone to approach Aurora and form a plan to kidnap Nava and kill her no matter the cost. 

This is why they paid one of their Father's guards to injure her and pretend their father had lost his mind and allowed the hunters to beat them up.

Nava had a weakness and it was helping people. 

She was sure Nava would take them in the moment she saw them and as planned she fell right into their trap.

"We make her pay for what she did to us. She made our mates break our bond. She made our Father powerless and caused him to lose his position as councilman. We were meant to rule the werewolf kingdom, look at us now... She destroyed our lives. And now we're mateless and our Father has turned to hunters for protection", Simone said with anger.

"So we kill her? But she's pregnant. Won't that turn the Alpha King feral?", Aurora asked them. "That's the plan, any species becomes vulnerable when they go feral. It will make Father's job much easier. She's a bad omen that needs to disappear. If we want our men to accept us and Father to become King, she must be removed from the picture", Simone said making Brielle and Aurora nod.

They heard screams coming from the room they had put her in. "She's up. Let's go", Simone said with a smile. "Let's finish this and leave", Brielle said and they nodded.

Nava stopped screaming the moment the door opened. When their eyes met, Nava's face turned into that of the one who saw a ghost. It made Brielle smile. "You're awake. That's good, I want you to watch as I torture and kill you slowly", she said making Nava's eyes start to water.

"Please, let me go", she begged. Brielle smiled. She looked at Nava's naked body and how the plant restraints held her in place and chuckled. "You know, it's really funny. I can't believe you're the one that our people accepted as their Queen. You can't even fight the power of the Fae Queen. You're pathetic", she said then reached for a pair of pliers.

She reached for Nava's hand and started pulling her nails off one after the other. She screamed in pain and tried to use her powers but ended up with a bleeding nose. "You need to give up on that. Aurora already blocked your powers so you might as well stop trying", Brielle said when she was on Nava's tenth fingernail.

"Please stop. Please... I haven't done anything to you. Why are you doing this?", she begged. It made Brielle laugh. "You're joking right?", she asked making Nava cry harder.

Simone pushed her aside and when Brielle turned, she saw her sister's face filled with anger. She had never seen her that way before. It terrified her, so she remained silent.

"I've always wanted to see how a baby looks like when it's born. What do you say, Nava? Shall we see together?", Simone asked making Nava shake her head rapidly. "Please Simone, don't hurt my babies. I will do anything please", she begged while trying to pull away from her restrains that ended up getting tighter. Her wrists turned red, blood started to flow from her wrist and ankle as if she was ready to lose them if it meant running away and protecting her womb.

Brielle felt bad for her, pity started to fill her heart but before she could stop Simone a piercing scream erupted from Nava as Simone stabbed her over and over making blood spill everywhere. Nava's left wrist broke, allowing her hand to slip from the plant restraints. She tried to shield her womb but she got her hand stabbed making her cries even louder.

It was deafening.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!", Simone kept saying while stabbing her. Nava coughed blood over and over again while screaming in pain and then she just closed her eyes with blood coming out of them instead of tears.

The view was horrific.

"What the hell is going on here?", their Father asked after bursting the door open. 

His eyes landed on the table and the look he had was not what Brielle expected.

"Goddess! What have you done?", he asked while rushing to Nava's side. He placed two fingers on her neck and released a breath. He mindlinked someone and a few seconds later people they didn't know appeared from nowhere and started cutting Nava's restraints then carried her out of the room.

"Father it's ok. They won't have a choice but to come back to us. You're gonna be the Alpha King", Brielle said with pride but earned a slap on the face making her lose balance and fall to the ground. She felt like spitting and when she did it was blood.

Their Father had never laid a hand on them no matter how angry he was.

He looked at her, his eyes were emotionless. He didn't say anything afterward and just left the room.

"What just happened? Isn't that what he wanted?", Simone asked. Recalling what they heard their Father tell the hunters about killing Allen's weakness.

"Simone? Brielle? What was that scream? Oh, my goddess. What happened here?", their Mother asked but none of them could answer.

"I must take my leave. Niall will start looking for me. Take care", Aurora said then opened her portal and left a confused Brielle staring at her sister and Mother.

After changing out of their bloody clothes they went to see their Father.

They found him pacing around his office. Looking deep in thought and so was their mother. It confused Brielle even more. "Father, you said you wanted her dead so why aren't you happy about this?", Brielle asked making him stand still. "I wanted the hunters to do it. Not us... you have basically signed our death warrants", he said with a trembling voice. He was angry and Brielle could tell.

"We're sorry. We just wanted to help that's all", Simone said in a low voice. "Shut up! I have never been so disappointed in my life. You better pray that she wakes up because otherwise Treloar will turn feral and he will wipe us all out", was all their Father said then walked out of his office while slamming the door behind him.

"Brielle, we should run", Simone said making Brielle nod. It was clear that they destroyed whatever plans their Father had. It was the only option. "Let's go", she said making Simone nod.

"Don't you even think about it? You brought this down on us. You will remain here and help your Father fix this", their Mother said with her eyes black as night making them swallow hard and nod. She had given control to her wolf.

They went to the infirmary and when they arrived, the Doctor was also emerging from the operating room. "I'm sorry Marcus. We can't stop the bleeding. I can patch her up for transporting but there's nothing more I can do", the Doctor said then walked away. 

"Fuck!", the Father screamed.

He called some men and told them to get rid of the body. "Put her in one of the rare safe houses. It will take them time to find her giving us enough time to prepare", "Yes Sir", they said then left.

"What do you mean prepare?", their Mother asked with horror in her eyes. "Allen will come for us, we need to be ready", their Father said then walked away.