3:07

The first day of senior year was far from Gala's mind, which is why she skipped. She did get a full day of play by plays from Arden and Fayanna as the day progressed, like Jeremy bombarding them trying to find out where Gala was since she was avoiding him. And her sister showing up in history class.

Though, she did find herself at the high school for the bonfire. A bottle of wine laced with blood in hand that she took large sips from while looking around the drunk teenagers. Her eyes locked on her sister as she tried to fill her cup with whatever cheap beer the teenagers were able to get their hands on.

"Here." Gala held out the bottle after making her way over to her.

"What did you poison it or something?" Rebekah questioned as she slowly took it.

"It's not like you would die if I did." Gala smirked. "But trust me, it's better than that."

"What are you even doing here? You skipped school, I figured you would skip this too." Rebekah said as she took a sip from the bottle.

"Fayanna called, I'm supposed to be meeting her here. Something is going, and I'm more than likely going to be the one to have to fix it." Gala sighed as she took a step back to head towards the school.

"You know you are going to have to pick a side, whether you like it or not." Rebekah called out before her sister could leave. "Friends, or family."

"Have fun and don't trust anyone. All my so called friends are probably planning something that will only benefit them." Gala gave her warning before turning fully and disappearing from the drunk teenagers.

She made her way through the cars and buses and up to the high school. But stopped short of the back doors as her named was called. She took a deep breath before turning to see her boyfriend jogging up to her with a determined look in his eyes.

"Jeremy, what are you doing?" Gala questioned.

But he didn't answer. Instead, he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into him, placing his lips on hers in a searing kiss. Her arms wrapping around his neck, to keep herself stable as she returned the kiss.

"Stop ignoring me." He said after pulling away to take a breath.

"I'm sorry." She said before kissing his lips again. "But in my defense, you talking to Anna had me stressed. Among other things."

"I'm just trying to be her friend. She said she all alone over there." He admitted as she grabs his hand and pulled him into the school.

"Well why didn't you tell me. You know a witch that can do spells to find her mother on the otherside so she can leave you alone."

"She didn't want me too." He admitted causing her to stop in the middle of the hallway. "Look I'll explain later but right now she's trying to help. She was telling me earlier that Vicki has been communicating with some super strong witch."

"A witch? Why didn't you say something sooner? Or at least tell the twins." Gala said as she looked up at him.

"Last time I checked, you weren't answering my phone calls today." He said growing agitated before looking to the side and holding up his hand. "Not now Anna."

"She's here?" Gala questioned with narrowed eyes but she didn't need the answer. "I could have found her mother for her and ended Vicki's connection before all of this even started. And we wouldn't be in the mess we are in now."

"I know and I'm sorry. I was just trying to be her friend."

"We'll try a little less."

Gala turned; this time Jeremy let her leave. She knew her jealousy was showing. She also knew she had to figure something out quick if she wanted to end Jeremy seeing his exes, I mean it was her fault anyways, she brought him back.