3:12

The sun was shining brightly on the new day. Gala was tucked away in bed as the well-dressed original, that she dearly missed, was standing in a fresh new suit in the middle of the woods.

"Elijah." Damon Salvatore said as he hung up the phone. "My favorite original back form the dead. You clean up nice."

"You left something..." Elijah started as he pulled a note from inside his suit. "In my jacket pocket."

"Oh yeah. 'Dear Elijah, let's get together and plot the destruction of your brother. Xoxo." Damon recited the note he left. "Was I right to undagger you or are we gonna have a problem?"

"I'm here. Let's talk." Elijah said.

"Well, let's start with an easy question. Any idea what kind of Klaus killing weapon could be magically sealed in a mystery coffin?" Damon questioned, getting right to the point.

"Gala would know." Elijah answered.

"Yeah, Gala and I aren't on speaking terms at the moment." Damon said causing Elijah to raise an eyebrow in curiosity. "I compelled Jeremy to leave town and break up with her."

"You really are an idiot."

XxXxX

"Get changed." Klaus said making his way into her studio. "The Salvatore's are coming for dinner."

"Do I really have to be stuck in a room with them? Damon the man who compelled my boyfriend and Stefan, the man who stole from us." Gala said turning from her painting of a beach from Barbados.

"Stop being a moody teenager." Klaus scolded. "And yes, you need to be there."

"Fine." Gala quickly caved. "You're lucky I hate the two of them right. Besides, this needs to dry."

Gala took a moment to clean her paint brushes and set them back where they belonged before walking across the hall to her room. She took a long shower, trying to take up as much time as possible before getting dressed.

She fixed her curls and applied makeup, before pulling on a green shirt and jeans. She paired it with brown boots before making her way down the stairs.

By the time she reached the bottom of the stairs Elijah had already let the Salvatore brothers in and was leading them to the dining area.

"Damon, Stefan. Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very bold." Klaus said as Gala moved around the room to find a seat at the round table. "Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?"

"Not a man." Gala said taking a sip of water from the glass that sat on the table.

"My apologies. Civil men and woman." Klaus said, appeasing his sister. "Better?"

"It's better to indulge him." Elijah said moving towards the table.

"I didn't, uh, come here to eat, Klaus." Stefan explained looking at everyone in the room. "In fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out."

"Hmm, well, we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours." Klaus threatened.

"It's not one of Nik's dinner parties if someone isn't being threatened within minutes of starting." Gala chuckled. "I suggest you sit."

When the two didn't move, Gala held out her hands and muttered a small spell. The two magically moved to two empty seats. Klaus smirked at his his sister's ability as he took his seat followed by Elijah.

Once everyone was seated, the waitresses jumped into action. Pouring the wine and setting the dinner filled plates onto the table. Gala sipped her wine before diving into the food.