2:18

Upon entering the Salvatore boarding house, Gala came upon the scene of Damon and Stefan fighting. No doubt fighting over Elena.

"Stop!" Elena shouted gaining both of their attentions.

"Now you've invited him in?" Damon questioned once both brothers let go of one another.

"Elijah and I have renewed the terms of our deal." Elena explained.

"Really?" he questioned.

"The two of you will come to no harm at my hands." Elijah said as he stepped closer. "I only ask for one thing in return."

"What?" Damon questioned not really believing what he was hearing.

"An apology."

"A what?" Damon questioned but Stefan had other plans.

"I'm sorry." Stefan said stepping closer to Elijah. "For the part that I played in your death. I was protecting Elena. I will always protect Elena."

"I understand." Elijah said, acknowledgement the apology.

"Come on Damon, just apologize." Gala said stepping up next to her brother. "The sacrifice will happen. Elijah knows how to save her life, until you do something stupid, then I can save her life."

"I told you I would find another way. And I did." Elena bragged.

"Is that true?" Damon questioned Elijah.

"It is."

"And your trusting him?" Damon questioned Elena.

"I'm trusting both of them." Elena clarified.

"You all can go to hell."

"Tonight is the full moon." Elijah said as Gala stood beside him, her hands stuffed in her leather jacket pockets. "We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse."

"Elena said that the sun and the moon curse is fake?" Stefan clarified. "That's it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus and you." He pointed the last bit at Gala.

"Yes, that's correct." Gala confirmed. "Klaus and I are vampires born from a werewolf bloodline. Our mother was a bit of a whore."

Elijah gave her a look causing to smile innocently at him.

"The curse has kept us from transforming into a werewolf. But if we break it, we'll be a true hybrid." She continued before reassuring. "Though, I don't want to break the curse right now. To many people I care about would get hurt."

"Then why are we letting him break the curse?" Damon questioned once he entered the living room. "We can kill him today, with Bonnie and Fayanna."

"Damon. If they use that much power without the full moon, they could die." Gala said rubbing her head. She was getting tired of repeating herself when it came to Damon.

"I'll write them a great eulogy." He argued.

"It's not an option, Damon." Elena said from her spot on the couch.

"All right, how do we break this curse?" Stefan questioned.

"Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward." Elijah began. "The ingredients, so to speak, you already know."

"A moon stone." Stefan listed.

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each. If Gala here would break her curse as well, she would have to partake in the kill."