Seductive | Joseph Quinn

Requested Imagine
TW-Smut

Joe wanted you, the moment he saw you in that black dress. The way it stopped just before the knee and the right amount of cleavage on show. He was drooling over the sight of you.
You asked him to fasten the clasp of the necklace you picked out to wear. Oh how he did it slowly. His fingertips grazing the back of your neck.
You could hear his breath hitch as he slowly moved his hands down to your waist, feeling your curves.

The thought of teasing him all night, how he would have you in a matter of seconds. That was your mission, to tease Joe. The perfect punishment.

It was Joseph's friends birthday and you both were invited for a couple of drinks. It was at a private venue, meaning it was just friends only. Arriving there at 7pm prompt, the music was loud and many people were there already.
Joe couldn't keep his hands off of you. You loved the feeling of his hand around your waist, as if he was protective. You didn't mind since his love language was touch.

Rolling on 8:30pm and you both had mingled with friends. The music loudly played as you barely heard a conversation between friends. Joe had gone to get you both another round of drinks. You watched him at the bar, how he stood waiting for the drinks, how his hands tapped to the rhythm of the song that played. He looked so innocent yet seductive.

He came back with both drinks in hand. He watched you sway to the beat. Your hips swerving in a sexy manner. His eyes grew darker. You took your drink and had a sip. You leaned into his chest, so your back was touching him. You pushed yourself a little backwards so you could feel him. A shiver ran up his spine. He loved your confidence. His hand moved to its usual place in your body. Each time you moved, you felt his grip tighten.

You turned round to face him. "What's wrong babe?" You asked. "You know what's wrong. Teasing me." He whispered in your ear. You bit your lip after finding out he knew your plan. "You are so for it when we get home." He winked. "Am I?" You gave him a puzzled look, even though you knew what he meant.

He pulled you closer to him, planting his lips to yours. You could tell he was hungry for more by the way his mouth moved. He was begging for more, but he had to wait.

After finishing those drinks, you headed back to the bar to order the last round. Joe followed close behind. You were a little bit short so you had to lean over the counter on your tiptoes as you made the order. Your dress lifted up a little, not enough to reveal anything but it was enough to get Joe riled up. He came over to your side, his hand on your bum. He was proudly showing you off as his to anyone wanting a look.

By this point, you were getting turned on too much, the same as Joe. "Order small drinks, I wanna get back soon." He told you. The bartender took your order, so you ordered two small glasses of your favourite drink. You paid the man and you went back to your corner.

You finished your glass before Joe. He got too caught up in being handsy. Sloppy kisses were left all over your neck and face as he couldn't keep away any longer. "You are all mine." He kept repeating. You knew it was time to leave. "Come on, babe. Let's go home."

Joe wasted no time the second you got home. He lips attacking yours. His hands all over your body. "I'm so gonna make you pay for teasing me all night." He said in his raspy voice. "Prove it."

His eyes went wide, shocked you could even test his ways. He picked you up, allowing you to wrap your legs around his waist. The snogging continued up the stairs and into the bedroom. His curly hair was in a state since your hands played with his locks. He carefully placed you on the bed then started rummaging through the drawers next to the bed.

"What are you looking for, mister?" You spoke in a sexier voice. "Got them." He whispered. He made his way to the edge of the bed. "It's only fair I do this, Y/N. Hands above your head." He demanded. "What?" You had no clue what he wanted to do. "It wasn't a question." His voice was a little deeper, and more sexier. You followed his orders and slowly put your hands above your head. "I bought these as a surprise for you. I know you wanted to spice things up." He bent down to whisper in your ear. He placed the handcuffs on your wrists, joining them to the bed frame.