CHAPTER 3

The next thing Zee knew was huge migraine waking him up.He grunted n lifted his hand to his face...

"Did I get drunk?" he thought...

He usually avoided it as he was never able to remember much of the night before...He hated the feeling of being lost.He try to remember the night before but it was in vain.He opened his eyes and panicking about the whereabouts but suddenly he turned his head to see someone sleeping soundly beside him...

Zee Pov

"What is his name? Did I even ask him his name?" He thought.....

Suddenly Nunew started moving n his eyes slowly opened...

" Ummm ...hi... morning" said Zee shuttering.

" Hi.. Good morning " said nunew...

" Could you tell me how I ended up drunk?" I asked I know it's just ridiculous how I don't remember anything but he looked at me raising his eyebrows n questioning me...

"That tends to happen when someone drinks more alcohol then what their body needs" he laughed without humor..

"I know. But I usually avoid it because I cannot remember anything n I really confused. And I don't even know your name.I'm sorry" I said feeling embarrassed.

" I'm Nunew...Nunew Chawarin" he said smiling shyly ......
Even his name is cute he thought...

" So how did we end up like this?" I asked nervously scratching the back of my head...

He slowly explained me everything n I don't even remember anything but I was feeling embarrassed to even lift my head.. How could I get to this point....

Nunew Pov

I saw him he lost in his thoughts...

"Was he feeling guilty to have me by his side? I think maybe he was expecting some woman to his side...

I cleared my throat n he seem to realise that he was spacing out....

"Hey you don't have feel sorry it's just one night stand" I said but I was feeling sad saying but I don't know why...

He looked at me with judging to see if I was telling him a lie.... Indeed I was but I don't want to him to feel guilty to wake up next to me....

I took my clothes from the floor n went to bathroom to change...When I came back he was still in bed lost in thought....
I sat near beside him... His gaze finally met my eyes...He was still looking at me until I broke the silence...

" I have to leave" I said

"Have some breakfast before you go" he said

"It's fine don't worry" I said but deep inside I wanted to not because I'm hungry but because I wanted to spend some time with him...

"Umm....ok..." He said looking sad....

I was feeling sad somehow but I stood up n left without looking back n maybe it is the last time I will seen him....