CHAPTER 17

It's been almost a week..both Zee and Nunew had been living together and they have been getting comfortable with each other... They would ask each other how was their day and enjoy each other's company...

It's been a routine where they would have dinner and go for a walk and have ice cream...They would sit on the bench talking but Zee could bring out the same topic about pregnancy and the decision to not abandon the baby but Nunew could change the topic every time...

And today Nunew have to make decision because they will be going to the hospital tomorrow....As they sit on the bench near the park Zee choose to break the silence once again....

ZEE POV

" So how are you feeling now?" I asked him as he eats his ice cream...

" Very good because I get to eat this ice cream" he replied showing his ice cream and smiling brightly

" So, have you decided anything yet?" I asked him to which he slowly turns

"About what Zee?" He asked me confusely

" Whether to keep the baby or to abort ?" I asked to which he froze

There a slight bit to silence filled...I saw how he was getting nervous but he broke the silence

" Before I answer can I ask you something?" He said to which I nodded...

He stayed silence for a bit playing with his cute fingers...then he spoke

" If..um..it's was your baby what could you do?" He said to which I froze...

"I will surely be happy but I don't want kids now but if my partner is pregnant and  doesn't feels like having this baby I will raise it alone" I replied to which he nodded

" Does your partner doesn't want the child?" I asked

" Maybe he doesn't want the baby" he replied sadly

" Have you talk to him yet?" I asked

" I did have a small conversation and he said he doesn't want the kid now" he reply making me feel bad

"Then what about you?" I asked

" I don't know what to do" he replied

" You know you have to make decision right before we go to hospital and if it's get delayed you can't abort the child " I said to which he nodded...

" Uffss lets go it's getting cold" he said changing the topic again...

He stood and walked a little ahead of me while I followed him from behind....We reached the house and went in the direction of the room...

" Nu" I called as he slowly turns before going inside

" I hope you think about your decision one last time" I said and he nodded

" Good nyt Zee " he said

" Good night Nu" I replied before we both walk to the room

I went to take shower before going to bed...I took shower and went downstairs to get some water....as I walking back I heard sobbing and I know it's Nunew because it's not the first the he cried....

During day he could laugh, makes jokes and do some silly things but as night comes he will be silent and once he reached his room he could cry....I wanted to go and say it's okay but I can't....

I woke up and went downstairs only to see Nunew humming and make breakfast..I smile seeing him smile even it's just for a little period...I cleared my throat to tell him my presence to which he turned and smile.

" Why are yo you awake this early and making breakfast " I asked

" Because you have been caring for me for a week and I'm making this for thanking you" he replied...

We ate our breakfast,got freshen up and came downstairs...

" You ready to go" I asked him and he nodded

We went to the car and started going to the hospital....In the middle of the way I sometimes glance at him and he seems distracted...

NUNEW POV

I was just looking at the road and thinking what to do....But Zee suddenly call me to which I just humm in reply..

" Do you want me to come with you to the hospital" he asked

" No it's ok " I replied because I don't want him to come and see me lose the only thing that can remind me of him...

" Are you sure? ..I can accompany you" he said

" I'm fine Zee don't worry" I replied

" If you want anyone to talk just tell me ok I promise I will always be by your side" he said making me tear up but I didn't show him...

We reached to the hospital and he walked me till the entrance and I told him to go...

" Are you sure you want to abort Nu" he asked me again...and I smile slightly and nodded to assure him...

" You know I will always be happy with whatever decision you take" he said and left..